Etiquette/Tip.

Ok so being a newb and dumb I know what terms mean, but not quite what they mean to people. I’ve been looking to find a provider that does BB, but in combing through the threads I’ve learned that this is really 1. Unsafe, and 2. Very offensive to providers.

If anyone is bored and has spare time to bullshit, can you give a guy a crash course on proper etiquette when contacting a provider?

Also, I’m confused with the risk of BB. I get the obvious risk to providers and why it can be offensive to ask now that I’ve read threads. What I’m confused with though is if a guy does DATY, the risk is pretty high and no way to really do a cover on that. So is that a case of taking the risk, or are you guys like cling wrapping stuff?
BBBJ and DATY are completely different from BBFS. Your saliva carries digestive enzymes that can make it difficult for viruses and bacteria to survive.

Etiquette is to always do CFS - the idea is you can be a carrier of bacteria and viruses that cause STIs and be below the threshold of detection.

A perfect example is you could be a carrier of HPV - with no symptoms - and pass it on to your next BBFS partner.
DATY does not involve possibly getting pregnant. Not every birth control pill is 100% effective. We'd rather not take the chance of having to deal with an unexpected pregnancy.
Thank you both for replying. I felt kinda super duper dumb after reading up on more of the risk of bbfs. That part I get, BBFS = no good at all, and ass to ask. I was super confused with why BBBJ or DATY would not be seen as ok because of the salvia carrying the digestive enzymes like omahauser mentioned.

Again thank you both, this was super helpful to just “get it” on what the bid deal is with BB being an issue.
Wow.....
Omaha user and Layne....very true.