Bars closed again - June 26

Bars closing at noon. 11-12 today might be some good opportunities at the club, if they even open.
  • Aoi
  • 06-26-2020, 09:36 AM
Abbott the bitch
I'm guessing this is the end of the 21+ establishments for a while?
Will this impact the BYOB joints too?
Damnit I was putting in some good work at bucks and was hoping to get numbers soon!
Stupid shit should’ve stay closed. TX should’ve done hard lock down to curve the virus. Instead, we did stupid things like giving break to million hair salon owner.
We are all idiots that can’t beat the stupid virus.
I should’ve stay my ass in NY where people are more discipline.
Little late but At least Abbott is coming around.
By Felicia
  • Aoi
  • 06-26-2020, 12:58 PM
Stupid shit should’ve stay closed. TX should’ve done hard lock down to curve the virus. Instead, we did stupid things like giving break to million hair salon owner.
Little late but At least Abbott is coming around. Originally Posted by georgecam
Yeah, go back to NY.

Seriously.
Little late but At least Abbott is coming around. Originally Posted by georgecam
10 times as many people have died, per capita, in New York than in Texas!

They fucked up big time!
Strip clubs never should have opened back up. No one is going to practice social distancing at a strip club, if they did, what would be the point in going?

This virus is going to be around a LONG time and most of the people that have it are asymptomatic, so no temperature check at the door is going to let someone know that they have covid-19 antibodies in their body.
10 times as many people have died, per capita, in New York than in Texas!

They fucked up big time! Originally Posted by friendly fred
It's certainly not because of what they did (or didn't) do. It's population density and public transit... switch state govt's between NY and Texas and NY would've been a graveyard by now.
I think the coronahoax will be here forever
Somebody learned her lesson the hard way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFOKyVmEv0Q
Thanks for sharing. I like how she acts all righteous in her video and says stuff like -

-"Nobody and i mean NOBODY was wearing a mask and practicing social distancing"
-"there was contact on stage and customers were able to tip the girls with their little dollar"
-"girls were actually sitting on guys' laps"
-"this was all just very shocking to me"

So if all of this was so shocking to her, why didn't she just leave immediately or go sit in a corner by herself to practice social distancing?!?!? I'm sure that none of these concerns stopped her from giving dances or accepting tips onstage though, haha. She should know the risks right when she walked inside. Or she could have called and asked pertinent questions before she started work that day....would have saved her a trip to the club and she could have just stayed at the club that she normally works at (the one that actually maintains social distancing). It does suck she contracted the virus, but the part where she preaches about the club is laughable.

Somebody learned her lesson the hard way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFOKyVmEv0Q Originally Posted by Kitty's Pal
In FTW, Bucks was closed and Bucks Wild was open today at 4.
Ya’ll measuring your Texas dicks vs NY dicks is asinine. NY had a more serious Covid response out of necessity and TX & FLA didn’t until now. TX starts getting evaluated NOW. Our Texas leaders better put their bible thumping, Trump-dicksucking, intelligence-shaming habits behind them because plenty of people are willing take these dumbasses property if they are to ignorant to survive