New AMP

Sunrise Massage, south of Q on 72nd. East side of 72nd. Scooters coffee in the parking lot. I haven’t been just noticed it when I was at Off The Bench hockey shop.
Amps in Omaha suck unless you want a straight shitty massage
Amps in Omaha suck unless you want a straight shitty massage Originally Posted by burkalini

But clean sheets for the first few visitors
Been there, done that yesterday. It was good. I saw Helen,
not young, on the thin side, no butt but cute and very sweet Probably not for the younger crowd but for an older gent like me, I enjoyed it. YMMV!
By your way, not a newbie here. Laughing at my one post. Been here since 2010, had to drop my old accounts a couple of times. Some of you know how that goes.
Saturday around noon with Helen. Very nice massage, other than incessant interruptions to greet walk-ins or answer the phone. No further fun was offered. I heard two other mongers fall for the "10 minutes ok? you pay now" line. They may still be waiting :-)
I heard an ad on the radio for a new massage place with 2 locations, one 144th and Maple one in Askarben. Sorry, I cannot remember the name, maybe someone else can add that.
I'm sure there is no chance for extra services, but that is mostly true of the AMPs also. But this place should be able to get a decent massage on short notice from someone who is polite, speaks English, and puts you on clean sheets.
I believe the one on 144th Maple is prob the one that was open pre-Covid. It’s tied to the AMP on 136th and Q. I called the Maple location during the covid shut down and the lady redirected me to the Q st location.