Info

Hey I will be traveling to Avalon mo soon is there anything fun to do there and good places to eat???
Avalon is a very small town. I've not been there for many years, but I assume that there's still absolutely nothing to do there. You're best bet would be to check out Chillicothe or Brookfield which are bigger, but I would wager that there's not much excitement there either. Small bars and fast food places. Not sure what toll the pandemic is taking on the businesses there.
SM's Chillicothe mention is correct.
But not much there either.
Livestock auction most Mondays outside of town.
Saale's Tavern has a pool table.
There's also a sports bar, a wine bar, couple other places.
All have cut their hours back though.
Hey I will be traveling to Avalon mo soon is there anything fun to do there and good places to eat??? Originally Posted by CatMan4u

We are so sorry for you. Be sure to take a couple of sack lunches so you will have something to eat.

how far is it from KC??
I can vouch for you if any gals wanna take a roadtrip your way my friend.
Thanks everyone for your help I'll take my coffee maker and electric skillet I live very conservatively

Dallas I can't thank you enough. I'll see you when you get back
how far is it from KC??
I can vouch for you if any gals wanna take a roadtrip your way my friend.
Originally Posted by DallasRain
It’s just a stone throw from my stomping grounds but as mentioned before there’s nothing much other than a school. There is a decent steak house JBs is the name in Carrollton witch is south of there about 15-18 miles
Thanks highwayman I'll try em
I will only be there for two maybe three weeks then on to another project