Bucks FW reopening

I just heard from a worker at Bucks FW they are opening back up this Thursday. We will see...
Guess they hired TMC's lawyer to help work around the state's wishes.
Same as Bucks Cab Dallas. They will reopen Thursday as restuarant with entertainment.
Yep, somehow they got a 51% blue license that they sell food. TABC or whoever that goes in to check on it during their open hours are going to probably shut them down or take away their liquor license for 60 days.
Love it when a chica pulls her mask down to suck your dick. You can't make this shit up.
Talent was incredible last night. Damn
They are charging cover to everyone including VIP and ringing it in as food sales.
Yeah, a $10 cover and an extra $5 for food. Yesterday around 2pm I counted about 5 guys in the club and about 8-10 dancers. It was so dead I had to leave.

btw... none of the dancers were hot... All of my favorites have not returned since the first closing.
Yeah, a $10 cover and an extra $5 for food. Yesterday around 2pm I counted about 5 guys in the club and about 8-10 dancers. It was so dead I had to leave.

btw... none of the dancers were hot... All of my favorites have not returned since the first closing. Originally Posted by LookOutNow
So they are charging for food you do not eat? I have not been there since all this covid-19 (March).

There is no doubt that the dancers to not want to expose themselves to the virus, those youngsters are going to be asymptomatic if they have it, and would probably feel really bad if one of their old fat geezer customers with health issues get it from them.
You don't have to pay the $5 for food but it helps them to keep the food count more then the alcohol count.
  • jd85
  • 07-23-2020, 05:02 PM
Are dances a thing? Whats the quality of the time at the club like.
Yeah, a $10 cover and an extra $5 for food. Originally Posted by LookOutNow
You don't have to pay the $5 for food but it helps them to keep the food count more then the alcohol count. Originally Posted by LookOutNow
do you actually get food if you pay $5? what kind?

can I earmark the $5 as a down payment, if I want to eat a Dancer?
Indicate you intend to eat when you pay your cover and they give you a ticket that takes $5 off your food.

I’ve been twice in the last month or so for lunch and have left satisfied both times.
thanks.. I think I have been there just once, since they did away with the $5 steak lunch they used to offer.