Pet Shaming

I think we realize that our fur babies can't behave all the time. When they're good, they're good, but when they're bad, they are little assholes.

I have been staying with my grandparents most of the time to help my grandma out with my grandpa, so my cat Gucci has been here with me. When I go to work, he has to stay in the big master bathroom with all of his things because I don't expect my saint of a grandmother to chase and corral my hell cat all day in a house full of gorgeous, breakable antiques. I came home from work and had to go buy a giant kennel meant for a Great Dane, because my little monster not only figured out how to open any door he wants, but decided to take big chunks out of the doorframe. I honestly thought a beaver had gotten into the house.

Here is my pet shaming contribution and I would love for you to share yours or funny ones you find online!

Lol awww cutie!!
I don't have a pet ...except a groundhog living under my house lol

What a sweet looking cat!!
I think we realize that our fur babies can't behave all the time. When they're good, they're good, but when they're bad, they are little assholes.
Originally Posted by Vannah

Here's a bad pussy!

My little guy Ed, and Victoria Jolie’s baby Mimo... Both begging shamelessly while she and I tried to eat our dinner.

We had moved them out of the kitchen several times but every time we turned around, there they were again. We finally gave in. We are bad animal trainers.
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 9DB82890-BFEE-450B-842B-5DB46F77FD48.jpeg (546.9 KB, 346 views)
My little guy Ed, and Victoria Jolie’s baby Mimo... Both begging shamelessly while she and I tried to eat our dinner.

We had moved them out of the kitchen several times but every time we turned around, there they were again. We finally gave in. We are bad animal trainers. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Ed!! I certainly hope you and that sweet baby Ed are doing well. Sometimes it is just easier to give in than it is to train them not to beg, if that is even possible.
Originally Posted by Exchequer
Omg THE SIGN! I didn’t notice that right away…
Now I’m laughing so hard!

Ed!! I certainly hope you and that sweet baby Ed are doing well. Sometimes it is just easier to give in than it is to train them not to beg, if that is even possible. Originally Posted by Vannah
We are doing great despite the solitude of quarantine. Just keeping to ourselves and getting fluffier… I think this is Ed’s idea of a good time, actually.

It’s great to see you & Gucci back on here! Missed your pics of the little devil. Does he have any new outfits?
Omg THE SIGN! I didn’t notice that right away…
Now I’m laughing so hard! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll

You didn't even mention the monocle!
You didn't even mention the monocle! Originally Posted by Exchequer
Was that there the first time or did you edit??

I think I may have cabin fever.
I swear it wasn’t there before!!

You might have cabin fever!
Move along, move along!

Everyone from Hospice has been so nice that it was difficult to keep from laughing when this happened.

Everyone from Hospice has been so nice that it was difficult to keep from laughing when this happened.

Originally Posted by Vannah
😂

Birdie was like “be gone devil!”
Not really shaming, because it’s not shameful to get all the lovins’.

Just wanted to share.
Attached Images File Type: jpeg C3600040-84E5-4AC6-848B-1BF640A9FD49.jpeg (417.0 KB, 69 views)