State: Texas
Address: Dallas, outcall
Activities: lfk,bbbj,mpcfs
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length brown
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Spinner, 5’2” nice firm C’s
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review.I have seen her and she is good,but not $400 good,$300 yes,Madison May and Christina Tina are better than her.
Nice review.I have seen her and she is good,but not $400 good,$300 yes,Madison May and Christina Tina are better than her. Originally Posted by lupegarland
She has to pay that pimp that got her out of the strip club to work for him, so she has to raise the rates.
Who's the pimp?
  • motor
  • 07-26-2020, 07:15 PM
She has to pay that pimp that got her out of the strip club to work for him, so she has to raise the rates. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote

Yeah know it all, who's the pimp. Show us the proof you have. You are always talking about having proof. Where is your proof? Otherwise, you are no better than the rest that accuse these ladies of having a pimp. You are accusing a new girl of having a pimp. Whats wrong, she turn down your offer to model the Walmart lingerie? Your a real piece of work.
Nice review.I have seen her and she is good,but not $400 good,$300 yes,Madison May and Christina Tina are better than her. Originally Posted by lupegarland
Lupe you are starting to sound an old man. One lady is retired and you are mentioning 2012 prices. Also Christina Tina I have known before she got this game. I would have to disagree.

We can agree to disagree unlike quasimoto on this thread.
  • tom51
  • 07-28-2020, 07:10 AM
I agree with shep we both know there is no pimp
Lupe you are starting to sound an old man. One lady is retired and you are mentioning 2012 prices. Also Christina Tina I have known before she got this game. I would have to disagree.

We can agree to disagree unlike quasimoto on this thread. Originally Posted by Shep3.0
Call me Old Fashion or just plain cheap, but I’m not handing over 4 bills to anyone. I’ve had a steak from 3 Forks and Western Sizzler, and honestly can’t tell much difference.
Looking at inflation, $300 in 2005 is equivalent to $400 in 2020

Dallas really is lucky in that supply keeps the average down. Look up P411 in other markets and $500 is average.

Dallas really is lucky in that supply keeps the average down. Look up P411 in other markets and $500 is average. Originally Posted by 3 Girls at a time
These guys never think of inflation. Bet they try to buy gas for a quarter still.

Dallas really is lucky in that supply keeps the average down. Look up P411 in other markets and $500 is average. Originally Posted by 3 Girls at a time