Any ideas on where to post.

I looking for Sights to post a Ad to get a Attorney to help me on the recovery in the a divorce, I was screw my lawyer, DHS, my Ex-wife her family her lawyer, and the REALITOR. I would like to find an Attorney on a contingency basis. The, loses are in the 100k range. I do realize these issues are touchy and most lawyers don’t want and part of it or will just take you money. I was think of a Craigslist ad, but and other places (websites) please make a suggestion.
I recommend the firm of Dewey, Cheatum, & Howe. Offices located at 1313 Mockingbird Lane.
Unlikely you will find a contingency lawyer.
CONTINGENCY means they make money.
Money is made from personal injury suing insurance companies.
You DO know where asking this question...right?
Not a hooker board.
Might I suggest calling a wishful thinking place?

Because if you think a lawyer is going to take a case based on your bullshit that someone owes you money you are wishfully thinking.

If you dont have the money to hire a lawyer then there is little chance you will get any money back.
This is actually one of your better threads, it's actually cute

A Reputable Legit American Attorney would not be willing to take the time to decipher in order to comprehend you. Time is money. You've got to spend money to get real results, start paying consultation fees. Good luck!
This is actually one of your better threads, it's actually cute

A Reputable Legit American Attorney would not be willing to take the time to decipher in order to comprehend you. Time is money. You've got to spend money to get real results, start paying consultation fees. Good luck! Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
No I looking for a hair marry chance taker I contact every lawyer in Oklahoma.
On an unrelated note “Hail Mary” was a good 2 pac song.

When I googled hair marry I didn’t like the results.