Bucks FTW last night

For those of you still interested in risking it, BFW is open, and it was pretty busy, around 50 to 75% capacity for a Saturday night. The talent level was pretty good, but I would say 80% of the women were Cuban.

You have to wear a mask when you walk around but can take it off when seated. I forgot to bring one and they are on sale for $5. Dark areas in VIP section do allow for some playing.

I got two out in the open HJs last night: one from a Cuban and one from an American young one. I didn't pay extra, just for the dances, and the American finished me off.

All in all, it was a fun night.
I cannot handle the stench in the darkest corner of their vip section. They need to clean that up.
  • motor
  • 08-04-2020, 07:52 PM
For those of you still interested in risking it, BFW is open, and it was pretty busy, around 50 to 75% capacity for a Saturday night. The talent level was pretty good, but I would say 80% of the women were Cuban.

You have to wear a mask when you walk around but can take it off when seated. I forgot to bring one and they are on sale for $5. Dark areas in VIP section do allow for some playing.

I got two out in the open HJs last night: one from a Cuban and one from an American young one. I didn't pay extra, just for the dances, and the American finished me off.

All in all, it was a fun night. Originally Posted by woodyboyd
I am guessing that your out of pocket was similar to TMC? The only exception is now you are playing at a place not know to be as expensive as TMC,