Frustrated dancer and a Men's club manager

I saw a dancer I have known for 5 years today for OTC action. She told me that she made a -$5 at TMC last week. The manager was concerned that she would leave, and this cracks me up, because in her words, she is one of the only blondes there.

So the manager wants to keep her and shows her the books. Apparently, the club is kicking ass when it comes to food and liquor sales but when it comes time to buy the funny money to spend on dancers, that money is apparently way, way down.

So I guess the plan to convert the Men's Club into a restaurant is working too well. LOL.
Pre-covid I was a regular during the day shift. Your right, don’t remember any blondes. At least none with tenure.

TMC always had food included in their cover. Taco Fridays, the Wednesday buffet, late night breakfast buffet, AYCA crawfish, etc. but the place never stuck me as crowded. Even during weekend prime time. It won’t surprise me the cover went into the food column.

You don’t purchase VIP there, you purchase a $300-600 bottle Of wine to enjoy in VIP. Im sure the managers want a blonde there to sell more bottles of wine.

I’m less than impressed with the managers there. I spent no less than $100 a week there for close to a year and they never came by to say hello. I know I’m not a big spender by any means , but I would think they would want a regular who consistently spends happy and coming back.
  • motor
  • 08-03-2020, 08:13 PM
Pre-covid I was a regular during the day shift. Your right, don’t remember any blondes. At least none with tenure.

TMC always had food included in their cover. Taco Fridays, the Wednesday buffet, late night breakfast buffet, AYCA crawfish, etc. but the place never stuck me as crowded. Even during weekend prime time. It won’t surprise me the cover went into the food column.

You don’t purchase VIP there, you purchase a $300-600 bottle Of wine to enjoy in VIP. Im sure the managers want a blonde there to sell more bottles of wine.

I’m less than impressed with the managers there. I spent no less than $100 a week there for close to a year and they never came by to say hello. I know I’m not a big spender by any means , but I would think they would want a regular who consistently spends happy and coming back. Originally Posted by sandman77
This is why they didn't acknowledge you, They have guys that spend what you spent in a year in one night
Hi Woody, what would the going rate for a dancer off the clock? I’m friends w a few dancers who were pricey in the club, but wondering what the going rate is today. And is it a full menu? I definitely think dancers are hotter.