What should I do

Got a threatening message from a girl that never answered by attempt to call or text. Her ads are everywhere. Now another number texted and threatens to kill me if I don’t pay 2900.00 both are Iowa numbers a 515 and a 319 area code. I got photos of beheaded men sent to me via text. I tried to call and someone answered but I couldn’t understand them, it was English they hung up after 16 seconds. WTH is this about? Number was on bedpage, on harlowhub sip sap and others
Mate,

First, find your balls. Next, block all the numbers this twat is harassing you with. Finally, ignore and move on. They’ll get bored and move on to the their next victim. Who will fall for their scam and fork over the money like an idiot.

Cheers.
No one worth their salt threatens, if they really wanted to kill you, they would have just done it. Anyone can save pics on the internet and claim it as their own. Block the numbers and don't worry about it.
I sooooo wish this would happen to me instead of being totally misunderstood and called names like a creepy stalker.
This is an extortion attempt. Think about this, what does the threatening accomplish? Does it scare you into giving them money?

Let's say the caller kills you - what is he going to do, reach into your pocket hoping you are carrying $3,000 in cash in your wallet? This moron's goal is to get money. If he instills fear into you, he can persuade you into doing this. Going to the trouble to murder someone he or she doesn't even know, and hoping to later rob their corpse for a few thousand dollars, when compared to the effort and risks involved with extortion, is not something even the dumbest of criminals would likely do. Just ignore it, and forget it ever happened. Though I do hope you did not use your personal cell phone to contact this girl; that leaves your personal info floating around on public places which can be used for further blackmail attempts.
Who is the one behind this?
"Her" ads are nothing but BS and you fell for it. Either change your phone number or tell them to F.O. and forget about them.
How does she want money?