URL / Website: https://www.seeking.com/member/6f807...7-90ed86b9c27b
City: Harlingen
State: Texas
Address: Hotel off Expressway
Activities: Conversation, CBJ, K9, Mish, CG, MSOG
Hair Length and Color: Highlights Mid Length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Her description is accurate on profile. About 5'3". Beautiful woman.
Recommendation: Yes

* added by jedo321
Hello,

that website requires membership and as such unfortunately does not count as admissible contact information to grant premium access, feel free to message me if you are able to provide anything else.
Nice girl but very little English
Any way could get a way to contact her other than membership with Seeking?
Hello,

that website requires membership and as such unfortunately does not count as admissible contact information to grant premium access, feel free to message me if you are able to provide anything else. Originally Posted by jedo321
dang my bad.
here is contact # 956-970-3601
She want's $$$$ she's bat crazy. That's 2 hot young ones.
I've been on SA a couple of months now, yeah, most girls are asking for 300. But, a couple of nice ones are good with 200. I actually haven't pulled the trigger because I'm worried about covid, but damn, you guys got guts. And, I'm fucking tired of waiting! I think I'm going to pull the trigger this coming month. I have 8 girls who want to meet. I have to admit, this SA is fucking awesome. If this had been any other year, I would have probably seen most, if not all of these girls. BTW, I definitely won't go over 300, especially with having to pay for the room too. And, fuck CBJ, you got to let them know it's BBBJ or nothing, they are always good with that.
She asked for $$$ plus a room. Too much if you ask me. I’ve been able to meet up with some nice girls. All for 2$$ or less. A lot you get and very sexy.
that's too much for my taste. Max I'll meet someone is 2$$
Nope I have never paid above 250.. she was only 200 last yr