Eating out

So TC2 just sent me funny ass pm, he asked me if I still was not eating

But it made me think about an extended meeting I had recently, with a guy who took me out to dinner. People always think I am a very light eater, this is not true, which the guy quickly found out.

We both ordered our meals, I think he thought we were going to share. He quickly learned this is my plate keep your dick beaters out of it! I ate every bite. The guy thought I was a pig because I ate my meal! Don't worry I wasn't offended, just amused.

What you have to understand is I work out a lot and I need all my calories, and my medication give me the munchies like you wouldn't believe. I am not a pig

Ladies has this ever happened to you?
Guys have you ever thought your girl was a pig for chowing down?

Lustfully eating waffles
Nico!
Quite the contrary, Nico. I am always amazed that many women do not seem to want to eat in front of men. Or other women, for that matter. "I'll just have a salad" drives me nuts.

I think going out to a good and/or fun restaurant and enjoying a meal with a beautiful woman is one of life's great pleasures. Good for you Nico. Tell 'em to buzz off and get something for themselves.
Quite the contrary, Nico. I am always amazed that many women do not seem to want to eat in front of men. Or other women, for that matter. "I'll just have a salad" drives me nuts. Originally Posted by jdean208
Agreed.