BDSM

Long time lurker, few post or reviews. Any women on here into the darker side of things besides Dallas? She is on my short list but just looking for other options, ideas. Please be safe all.
What do you mean darker? How dark? I love trying new things that don't involve pain
I don't know if it is BDSM but I've always wanted to tie a girl up and use the Hitachi magic wand on her till she shakes and screams
Oh ! I don't really think that's BDSM but I love to be cuffed up and teased out of control! I love the sting if the whip and my ass smacked and hair pulled !!
Its fun to put a little extra heat and kinky aggression into a good time
I don't know if it is BDSM but I've always wanted to tie a girl up and use the Hitachi magic wand on her till she shakes and screams Originally Posted by Joeblow1983
I am more into the sensual side of kink..lol
Nothing too hardcore

Maybe try
SweetSuzanne
Oh ! I don't really think that's BDSM but I love to be cuffed up and teased out of control! I love the sting if the whip and my ass smacked and hair pulled !!
Its fun to put a little extra heat and kinky aggression into a good time Originally Posted by JasminDelights

I would enjoy doing that to you!!
I am I love being in control! Even walk you around like a puppy !
I don't know if it is BDSM but I've always wanted to tie a girl up and use the Hitachi magic wand on her till she shakes and screams Originally Posted by Joeblow1983
Ohhh me please of course I'd have to establish trust before the tie part takes place. Imagine being left tied up nekked and left there eeek 😂
Ohhh me please of course I'd have to establish trust before the tie part takes place. Imagine being left tied up nekked and left there eeek 😂 Originally Posted by yourdesire
Hehe!!! Yes trust is a big component when it comes to being tied up but allowing your control in the situation to be in someone else's hands can be exciting and nerve wrecking lol.

Joe! I'd love to see how wild you can drive me
Originally Posted by Joeblow1983
Hehe!!! Yes trust is a big component when it comes to being tied up but allowing your control in the situation to be in someone else's hands can be exciting and nerve wrecking lol.

Joe! I'd love to see how wild you can drive me Originally Posted by JasminDelights
Me too!
OP when I come back in Oct!!!!!

to me i like the sensual and sensory side of the kink lifestyle

nothing hotter than having a guy lay face down in the dimly lit room w candles going and soft sexy music...using warm oil for edging/teasing... and using ice cubes and brushes and rubs to tease n tantelize a guy!!!!
Dallas!! I need me some of ya when you get back in OP!
That all made me wet just thinking about it
Dallas!! I need me some of ya when you get back in OP!
That all made me wet just thinking about it Originally Posted by JasminDelights
Oh Jasman you don't even know yum yum! We had a night where she tied me up it's so hot I want to do it again Miss D when you come back hint hint 😁
Oh Jasman you don't even know yum yum! We had a night where she tied me up it's so hot I want to do it again Miss D when you come back hint hint 😁 Originally Posted by yourdesire
Wow!!! Did I really miss out like that!!! I call a redoo!!! That sounds way to hot to not be a part of !