Election Year Fantasy Game

Now this is just a phantasy and a game in a way;

The fantasy: You set up a hotel in-call meeting with someone you have not seen before. You knock, the door opens and you step in. You turn around and the door closes to reveal a different provider (bait and switch . . .right) Initial disappointment reverses as she turns out to be way-hotter.

What follows is the best full menu GFE session ever.

That is the fantasy. Now for the Election Year Game part.

I myself find many of the women on the coderivative side to be attractive; Machael Malham, Ann Coulter, Kat Fth, about anyone on the Fox mid-day show, etc. But I am hard pressed to name a woman on the liberal side that I find attractive.

The challenge is to name a liberal/Democrat woman you would like to encounter in the fantasy described above.

Restrictions: No one from entertainment such as a Kardashian, a Hadid sibling, Heidi Klum, Allyssa Milano or any starlet posting near-naked bikini shots.

The substitute provider has to be a prominent news anchor or contributing political pundit, author, columnist etc. on the left, or liberal side. Politicians may be included.

Assume that the bait and switch substitute is convincing in the persona of a provider without any political overlay . . .its just Pay-For-Play sex . . .and it is good.

OK the4n. Who would you want to do?
I'll start. On MSNBC I get visions of Rachel Madow sometimes. Unfortunately this vision often morphs into RM as a Dom in leathers and holding a whip (so-NO).

On CNN it could be anchor Allison Camoretta.

A female democrat politician could be AOC, but no one else on "The Squad".

Nobody currently on The View. A former host, Jenny McCarthy really pops for me, but she really is an actress and has been in Playboy four times, and is disqualified. Also a past The View contributor would be Lisa Lee, but she is a conservative (on the show she was), so she too is disqualified.

So who else on the left is hot-to-just-doable?