Ourhome2 ...... down??

Anyone know what's going on with OH2 today. Mine wont work. Wonder if they got it now...... like they did eccie last year.... idk.... anyones working??!
Yep can’t get on Hope vice did not shut it down I cannot get access either
Awwww man........ noooooooo
Yep can’t get on Hope vice did not shut it down I cannot get access either Originally Posted by zoozang
waste of time with that site anyway.
For the last 2 years I've only had to post on that site and I'm still been able to keep money in the bank pay all my own bills I don't live off the government or a man. Even being UTR/parttime and barely traveling all year for the pandemic it's still works great for me. I'm sorry you haven't been able to find a good quality provider there or whatever the reason is for not liking the site but it's a great site. It's the ONLY place i post. Eccie ourhome and p411 .
waste of time with that site anyway. Originally Posted by royamcr
I love OH2. The people that say it's a waste of time are the ones with multiple alerts for predatory behavior.
I’ve had no problem finding friends on OH2 but glad it’s not my device having a problem. Hope they fix it soon <3
I was able to log on at 6am but also haven't been able to get on since then. Hopefully its just a maintenance issue.
Same here!
Will we see ck doing the perp walk tonight? Stay tuned!
Host platform technical issues have been reported.

Site is safe, just not accessible at this time.
Host platform technical issues have been reported.

Site is safe, just not accessible at this time.
Originally Posted by ck1942
Site is safe?

Just how many times has oh2 been hacked?

Says site is safe, yet its down!
Nah it’s not dangerous, just an outdated old piece of junk for the shriveled old members.
I CANT GET ON EITHER
Why the haters? smh
Why can’t we be one great community that supports each other?
I like both sites and support both. ck - thanks for everything you do.