NWA Patio Dining

Hoping everyone will share their favorite patio dining places in NWA!

With everything going on, I always feel a lot more comfortable outside on a patio. My favorite restaurant in general is Ruth’s Chris, and they have an expansive patio with dining tables & couches. Theo’s in Rogers also has a beautiful patio. I’m disappointed to see that they are still temporarily closed! Hope they reopen soon.

I love discovering new places! Let me know if you have any recommendations.
Attached Images File Type: jpeg AE3F78D7-1ED1-4090-9F1B-3A68986CA5D6.jpeg (484.0 KB, 218 views) File Type: jpeg EC840FD2-1CE6-4039-B40D-21180766A727.jpeg (435.3 KB, 217 views)
Now I can’t stop thinking about steak and spicy bloody Marys!
I would like to see Chloe at Ruth Chris! That sounds like a great football weekend wishlist deal!
Sassy's BBQ and Grille in Fayetteville has a decent patio.

Sassy's BBQ and Grille in Fayetteville has a decent patio.

Originally Posted by Exchequer
Thanks! I rarely make it to Fayetteville but I will check it out the next time I’m there.
I would like to see Chloe at Ruth Chris! That sounds like a great football weekend wishlist deal! Originally Posted by Baconman

If you can't get Chloe there poster right above you is looking for a "steak" to enjoy & buy her a Bloody Mary to wash it down with!!!
If you can't get Chloe there poster right above you is looking for a "steak" to enjoy & buy her a Bloody Mary to wash it down with!!! Originally Posted by WMJ4657
Thanks W! I can't afford the steak there and I don't drink so I'm SOL.
Maybe not patio dining, but you can't beat the steak at Doe's. I'll stick to that one.
Maybe not patio dining, but you can't beat the steak at Doe's. I'll stick to that one. Originally Posted by arealone
I'm not sure if they have a patio at Doe's in Little Rock. But if they do Sexy would be my guest. Lol
Chloe and Vannah would look great at Doe's also. Dessert would be very good. Lol
Maybe not patio dining, but you can't beat the steak at Doe's. I'll stick to that one. Originally Posted by arealone
I’ve tried Doe’s and I just didn’t care for it.

Perhaps other locations are better? I went to the one in Bentonville a couple years back and it just didn’t live up to the hype, in my opinion.
Noodles Italian Kitchen in Fayetteville looks like it has amazing outdoor dining ambience. Love the lighting.

I’ve never been! Anyone have experience there? I’m thinking Italian may not be the best choice for keto, though.
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 28613439-4D84-4691-A0B2-D784C8B430F8.jpeg (77.3 KB, 155 views) File Type: jpeg 874DBEC3-BA48-4B1B-AF7D-CA1834530651.jpeg (166.3 KB, 154 views)
And it looks like Theos in Fayetteville is open! Just not the one in Rogers, which is odd. I’ve been to both several times, the patio in Fayetteville is amazing, as well.
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 1B92A2EB-3DB5-46C1-BE7A-B1B2BE6CDBA7.jpeg (25.0 KB, 143 views) File Type: jpeg 72AFF262-A580-4397-AD95-489C83A9CAA3.jpeg (18.2 KB, 141 views) File Type: jpeg 85E95E32-065B-44D8-86EB-75D129BABD61.jpeg (109.5 KB, 150 views)
I’ve tried Doe’s and I just didn’t care for it.

Perhaps other locations are better? I went to the one in Bentonville a couple years back and it just didn’t live up to the hype, in my opinion. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll

Invite Baconman to join you at Doe's he has away of spicing up the experience!!
Noodles Italian Kitchen in Fayetteville looks like it has amazing outdoor dining ambience. Love the lighting.

I’ve never been! Anyone have experience there? I’m thinking Italian may not be the best choice for keto, though. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Noodles "used" to be good. Now it's a notch above Olive Garden, except the Olive Garden has a better salad.

Best place for Italian in Fayetteville, IMHO is Pesto Cafe.

No patio but they do have stabbings! It's next to the shit "Chief Motel"