Coffee Makers are Boring as Fuck~

Coffee makers are boring as fuck but those who make coffee are hot!
Coffee makers are boring as fuck but those who make coffee are hot! Originally Posted by Exchequer

Nice coffee pots!

Biomed1, thanks for the input. I figured my request for a replacement coffee maker was going die a horrible death.

But I just checked out the Scanomat.. You're being mean

The main unit of the TopBrewer Pro system will currently run you $15,545.

Yikes! I still want to be able to afford to hobby!
damn i need to start drinking coffee!!!
My coffee never looks like that. Lol!!

Is that the sexy coffee place in Fayetteville?

Do they have guys working there? What do they wear? I might be down for a Speedo latte.

Nice coffee pots!

Originally Posted by Exchequer
Ex...you are the man...this could be a thread this non coffee drinker could get into...would you, could you get bored waking up to that everyday...would you still be a hobbiest??? just asking
My coffee never looks like that. Lol!!

Is that the sexy coffee place in Fayetteville?

Do they have guys working there? What do they wear? I might be down for a Speedo latte. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Yes it is! I’m pretty sure no guys since it’s called Cowgirl’s espresso Fayetteville!

But they wear lingerie with the nips covered up. They are on IG and the baristas have personal accounts that might have a little nip come out to say hi!

I appreciate the female form just as much! I will have to check it out the next time I’m down in Fayetteville.

Yes it is! I’m pretty sure no guys since it’s called Cowgirl’s espresso Fayetteville!

But they wear lingerie with the nips covered up. They are on IG and the baristas have personal accounts that might have a little nip come out to say hi!

Originally Posted by Exchequer
I appreciate the female form just as much! I will have to check it out the next time I’m down in Fayetteville. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll

Be sure to get a coffee drink and report back. I've only been able to visit on my way home and I usually get an Italian soda. I've heard mixed reports on the taste of the coffee because of the water.

To be honest I make a decent cup of coffee myself so I really go for the T&A.
I'm really amazed a coffee place like this hasn't been established in Memphis.

If any entrepreneur- and investor-types are listening, y'all should get together and make it happen, how could this not be a huge success? Especially since all the clubs are closed.
Originally Posted by Johnsson
For a second I thought that was my sister and I was like “hol up...” 😂 😅
What's her number? I'll treat her like a lady.
What's her number? I'll treat her like a lady. Originally Posted by Fr8nk&Bnz
+1
Originally Posted by Fr8nk&Bnz View Post
What's her number? I'll treat her like a lady.
+1 Baconman

+1 again...lol