URL / Website: https://ts4rent.eu/GabriellaG
City: Lubbock
State: Texas
Address: I27 Hotel
Activities: BBBJ, BLS, FIA, anal on me, HJ, 69
Hair Length and Color: Long blond
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: 5’6” with long blond hair, beautiful eyes, and a bubble butt. B to C cup tits that like to be fondled and sucked on. Nice 5-6 inch dick that gets really hard. Very pretty girl.
Recommendation: Yes
Damn Dude! Not for me.[edit-DM]
See there....i had a few comments, and questions for the op i wanted to post but i didn't wanna get banned again that soon lol.
So I decided to keep them to myself this time.
Why not direct message the reviewer?
Why PM the reviewer? He’s the one with a dick in his ass then his mouth.
Thanks for the review. Seriously.
Classy sidekick. :/
Why PM the reviewer? He’s the one with a dick in his ass then his mouth. Originally Posted by sidekick
Agreed
Why y'all hating on the O.P.? He's not trying to fuck YOU, so don't be upset about his choices.
Why y'all hating on the O.P.? He's not trying to fuck YOU, so don't be upset about his choices. Originally Posted by westtexasbrowser
Amen! A bunch of dudes on a board about banging hoes are giving another dude shit about his choice of hoe? SERIOUSLY???
  • mdd2
  • 09-18-2020, 05:56 PM
Awesome review. I think it is beneficial to have these, because some people, like it or not, are into this type of encounter. I've pulled the trigger a few times with this subset type of provider and I wish there were more reviews like this to help weed out the weirdo transsexuals and the legit ones.
I've pulled the trigger a few times with this subset type of provider and I wish there were more reviews like this to help weed out the weirdo transsexuals and the legit ones. Originally Posted by mdd2
Question - how do you decide Who are the weirdo transexuals? Just asking for a few friends.
Why y'all hating on the O.P.? He's not trying to fuck YOU, so don't be upset about his choices. Originally Posted by westtexasbrowser
Well, if you can't come out of the closet in 2020 then when can you come out, i guess.....so congratulations to several members from the sound of it.