Lindsey Graham on his hands and knees begging

The ultimate putin/trump supporter lost all his big money donations. He now has the mushroom out of his mouth and the real Americans are saying bye bye to Graham n the McDonald puppet. Fun stuff. Putin needs more cocksuckers in the US of a
LOL, if you think that McCain ally was ever a Trump ally. He is a POS opportunist, and, of he loses his re-election bid, I'll be okay with it.
  • oeb11
  • 09-26-2020, 04:46 PM
Thank u - yr/ts/multiple handles
the homosexual imagery from One of the supposed party of tolerance and diversity reveals your hatred for gay peoples.

just part of your DPST indoctrination. and likely repressed homosexual urges!

get some serious professional help - for the hatred and your homophobia - gays are people like anyone else and deserve to vote their conscience freely Nov 3 - and that means some vote for Trump!!!
And freedom from intolerance, bigotry, violence , and the plantation politics of teh DPST party.

LOL

and - again nothing cogent or constructive - just name-calling and abhorrent hateful imagery!
The ultimate putin/trump supporter lost all his big money donations. He now has the mushroom out of his mouth and the real Americans are saying bye bye to Graham n the McDonald puppet. Fun stuff. Putin needs more cocksuckers in the US of a Originally Posted by Tsmokies
Why don't you apply. Turn your hobby into a career, lol.
He’ll make a fortune lobbying for Russia.

That is if he isn’t hung.

Hypocritical little gnome.
  • oeb11
  • 09-27-2020, 08:54 AM
What a shame - the level of responses of eh DPST contingent - gets lower every time they post.

After all - not much can be said for those with a Teachers Unions 'education' !
He’ll make a fortune lobbying for Russia.

That is if he isn’t hung.

Hypocritical little gnome. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

BURP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!
I was hoping the going down lol putin/trump supporters could defend the mushroom suckers better lol.

Edit to add...i love the way the i35 posters make no since € lol. Tables n bathrooms n floors need cleaning in their truck stop world
  • oeb11
  • 09-27-2020, 12:06 PM
Do get some professional help - yr/ts/multiple handles
Life can be much better when one accepts one for Oneself - and comes out of teh 'closet' - after all the homosexual imagery - and supposed part of the party of 'Tolerance' - you show your fear, insecurity, and hatred of gay people!
You misspelled "the" again
You misspell it over and over and over again. Change your depends. A foul stench surrounds you
Do get some professional help - yr/ts/multiple handles
Life can be much better when one accepts one for Oneself - and comes out of teh 'closet' - after all the homosexual imagery - and supposed part of the party of 'Tolerance' - you show your fear, insecurity, and hatred of gay people! Originally Posted by oeb11
I'm good in my hood ob1. Maybe you stop drinking the putin/trump bleach in ur kool aid. We know you have been ingesting way too much lead.

Or you could keep drinking the mop water w the other kid

Btw...what is my other multiple handles comrade? The putin/trump team know it's just me clueless. I just think it's a troll how one person w your handle(s),can be on here 24/7. Do you kids take turns being on top n posting for Putin?

That is if he isn’t hanged.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

FIFY
Keep your Putin proud comrades