Encounter: Lovely captainwhorgan

User ID: -
Date: October 2020
Name: Madamecaptainwhorgan
Phone: (409) 777-1954
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://privatedelights.ch/USA/New-M...CaptainWhorgan
City: Albuquerque
State: New Mexico
Address: Midtown hotel
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Kissing, oral, standing mish, k9
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Started in a bun. Ended up in a mess. Soft, luxurious brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Delightful body everywhere. Gorgeous face. Sharply intelligent eyes. Some tats. Smooth, sweet, lovely
Recommendation: Yes
Been having a rough time scheduling with this one, gonna try again though, hope it is worth it.

JC
Ok 3rd time was not the charm. Brief review.
1st scheduled appointment, her car gets towed she had to cancel.
2nd scheduled appointment, I show up at incall, her phone gets shut off, she contacted me 4 days later to let me know.
3rd time, I wrangle for an outcall, we exchange some info, give her my personal email, get a response, for whatever reason google flags her real name, I make her aware of this, she freaks out thinks I am LE.....anyway, it was a bust.

JC
Sometimes things don’t work out. I had the good fortune of being able to see her. She was amazing, a rare treasure! She told via text that she left Albuquerque today. Is sucks that the good ones never stay. She had talked to me prior about plans to leave but I wonder if Jcmadhatter69 freaked her out enough to expedite things.
I only informed her that her email was compromised, do not know why, so maybe I should not have said anything to inform her? Anyway glad you had the pleasure of seeing her, I noticed you left no review...
I don’t leave many reviews, only if the lady asks me to. I think you were in the right to inform her. Doing the right thing is one of the balancing acts in the hobby for sure. I have found trying to do the right thing frequently leads to getting burned. Madam Captain is a treasure of a provider! I will miss her.