December trip planned where to stay?

I’m coming down to KC in December on the 8th, any recommendations on where to stay?
Downtown KC, Crown Center area, Plaza area...all centrally located babe
PM me

I have a list

have fun!!!!!!!!!!!
Legends and/or airport... Centrally located means traffic and horrible parking. Some would rather drive a bit farther to avoid.
The airport is good but be careful read reviews on the hotel. Some can be pretty nappy. Dallas will get you on the right track though she may put you in kansas vs Mo. I wouldn't do much around the worlds of fun area. I've heard of quite a few busts around there in the past. Good luck stay safe
yep i have a list of kansas and missouri hotels

stay safe and have fun!
Go with the list Dallas has.
Somehow she knows hotel folks.
There are a couple spotty hotels airport area, but several excellent ones as well.
For downtown (Allis Plaza area), Country Club Plaza, and Crown Center, just pick a decent hotel. Frequently paid parking for guests though.
Any questions send a pm to Dallas.
Contrary to some, I would avoid airport or Legends. Too far for far too many, especially those with limited time frames. Traffic hasn’t been an issue since Covid, parking isn’t either. Sheraton Suites on the Plaza has parking garage. Yes, it costs a couple of dollars to get out but you can elevator up without passing front desk, even though you change elevators on first floor. Also, free parking across the street. Lots of hotels in Overland Park, I am sure Dallas can give you those, a few on Main in the Plaza area as well as well as downtown are good.
Contrary to some, I would avoid airport or Legends. Too far for far too many, especially those with limited time frames. Traffic hasn’t been an issue since Covid, parking isn’t either. Sheraton Suites on the Plaza has parking garage. Yes, it costs a couple of dollars to get out but you can elevator up without passing front desk, even though you change elevators on first floor. Also, free parking across the street. Lots of hotels in Overland Park, I am sure Dallas can give you those, a few on Main in the Plaza area as well as well as downtown are good.