Providers Politics

What percentage of providers do you think is liberal or conservative?

Every Twitter profile I've seen appear to be Trump Hating liberals...but maybe I haven't seen that many.
well, honestly IDK and IDC. To each, their own. This has never really come up in conversation, if it did, I'd shoot it down ASAP.
Given that Trump himself is obviously supportive of sex workers you'd think this community would be overwhelming in favor of him but there are other factors to consider I suppose
I personally don't mix politics and the hobby, nor do I have any desire to. When I visit with a friend there are so many other wonderful topics to discuss that it never comes up. I also avoid it on my hobby related social media because in my opinion, it just feels more professional. Liberal or conservative, I can get along with anyone as long as they are kind and respectful.
I personally don't mix politics and the hobby, nor do I have any desire to. When I visit with a friend there are so many other wonderful topics to discuss that it never comes up. I also avoid it on my hobby related social media because in my opinion, it just feels more professional. Liberal or conservative, I can get along with anyone as long as they are kind and respectful. Originally Posted by Vannah
In this day and age it's dangerous to let anyone know your political leanings. Polite discourse has gone out the window on both sides and it's no longer that "I disagree with you but still respect you" and has changed to "You are wrong and you are evil because you don't agree with me". I'm sure that anyone in the hobby, provider or client, who spews their political opinion in social media are probably hurting their business (from a provider point of view) or missing their chances at seeing some wonderful providers (from a client point of view).

We live in some very disappointing times when we've gone from just disagreeing to being totally disagreeable.
I could care less about a provider's politics.
The last thing I'm going to discuss during a session designed to escape and seek pleasure is politics.
What percentage of providers do you think is liberal or conservative?

Every Twitter profile I've seen appear to be Trump Hating liberals...but maybe I haven't seen that many. Originally Posted by Memphis901
Gee, maybe they hate a mother fucker who brags about grabbing pussy? So weird huh?
I think talking about politics and Religion are two subject that could start a fight. I never could understand why when someone think you are wrong in your religious belief they have the right to kill you to prove their point. I would think if your god is so all powerful they should be able to handle it on their own.
I'm also not going to ask about her religious beliefs.
Like politics, it's not what I'm visiting her for.
I can imagine it would be exceedingly difficult to discuss politics with a hard cock down my throat. Just saying.
I can imagine it would be exceedingly difficult to discuss politics with a hard cock down my throat. Just saying. Originally Posted by Vannah
That would definitely make a believer out of me ...
NEVER talk politics!!! I hate it!!
  • Sandy
  • 10-19-2020, 07:02 PM
A girl should get a Trump Stamp on her backside..
No matter your stance you want to fuck him..lol