RR Alejandra - any luck?

This girl’s ads always grab my attention, but I’ve stayed away because of some negative reviews here. Has anyone had any luck with her?

https://houston.rubratings.com/177487
she has several reviews, overpriced r&t and no touching.
she has several reviews, overpriced r&t and no touching. Originally Posted by notanewbie
There ya go Smitty. Save your money and spend it on someone else that won't make you regret life choices.
Thanks. From what I had read, she was not even R/T, so maybe things are improving. Still sounds like a no go though.
She is hot as fuck, gave a great massage but I did not leave happy.
What does she charge for her great, but unhappy, massage?
She sucks, getting nothing there.
She looks but she’s no supermodel.
DON'T GO! No matter how tempting her pics are keep "junior" in the pants don't let it do the thinking for you. Save your money.
DON'T GO! No matter how tempting her pics are keep "junior" in the pants don't let it do the thinking for you. Save your money. Originally Posted by The_Gentleman808
That advice right there applies most of the time ... in reality.

It reminds me of a land-developer's "grand opening" for one of those former-ranch subdivisions for a new residential area in the boonies .... long ago ... in which it was advertised the first 10 customers to VIEW the land got a new Thunderbird! I knew a couple who shoed in the first 10 ...

it was a NEW plastic model Thunderbird in a box.

Here's the "Thunderbird"!

My pictures are 100% REAL & RECENT, I am not here to waste your time so I ask that you don’t waste mine!!
I’ve got from this girl what all you guys thought you couldn’t have. Trust me I did it, got close to her and she let loose
  • r66
  • 06-27-2024, 05:47 AM
and again...this thread is 4 years old...why bother?
Wanted to share how much of a 304 she was with me. Pm and I can let you know if she comes back