Email Address: kstackeroni1@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...p/511737875787
City: Albany
State: New York
Address: Near a Saintly Hospital
Hair Length and Color: Grey/dyed over
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Decent face, nicely preserved shaped B cups (perhaps the only redeeming physical feature, skinny/boney, absolutely no ass to speak of. Except for her soles which were just filthy, pretty clean.
Recommendation: No
I just don’t get it.. why do some guys even entertain the thought of seeing such a creature?
She claims in ad to be 42. If that big a difference unless extremely well preserved, I would just turn around. She been reviewed here b4, first pic is tipoff that it same person.
Shes been 42 for a few years on STG.im guessing it's the 80hhr thats appealing but shes not for me.
I've seen her twice and had a good experience both times. Clean body. Clean, quiet apartment. Decent body for a woman of her age. A way better experience than most of the young harlots I've tried over the years.

Of course she's not 42 - is anybody in this game who they say are, on either side of the fence? I'm certainly 10 years older than I tell anybody.

I am curious as to how stemcells got her email address. How the heck do you get a provider's email? Not that I want it, but where did it come from? I'm not saying there's anything inaccurate with the review - this is a YMMV sport. Just curious about that aspect.
Email ,if you email her through STG and she responds im sure ot shows up on the address line and maybe thats one way she prefers contact. But if im doing. 55 or over I prefer a MILF
She had a decent review.
To be honest I don't recall. I don't text with providers. I always use email.
She had a decent review. Originally Posted by stemcells
Shes had a fewvmore negative reviews than actual good ones. Her rates for hhr fs are very low almost half of what most ask ,so I'm not sure what to expect .not my style and older than the 42 shes claimed for the past 3-4 years