NCNS x2 - Brook of Houston

Gentleman, I have never had to write an alert before, and gave this thought before writing it, however I feel it warrants merit. The lady in question has good reviews, so it leaves me without explanation. I simply don’t find an excuse for NCNS twice. I think it unfair and inconsiderate that she has no respect for our time like this. I have to plan my times to play in a busy schedule, as most of us do.

Brook of Houston - 832-675-4445 - whoknowsunknown@gmail.com
http://www.eccie.net/eccie_showcase.php?&do=preview &g=3519

Tuesday 6.7.11
I email her at least a week in advance. She agreed to pencil in the date and we’d confirm the time as we got closer. We chatted on email a few times and all seemed fine. The morning of, I called and confirmed that nights date. I called again in the afternoon, and she said she had booked another date with a regular for an hour or so after my date was to start. She was also leaving to go out of town the next day, but she still wanted to see me that night. Her date with her “regular” was to start at 7 pm. I got off work at 5, and wanted to see her at 6, but she wanted more time for me, at least that is what she said.
So, okay, I said I’d wait until after her “regular” and see her afterwards, which was okay, since I had the entire night free. She agree, so after work I went to a nearby mall, milled through the shops, ate some dinner and did some work on the computer on wi-fi. At about 8:30 or so I called her, but no answer, just her voice mail, so I left her a message. I told her I’d call again at 9. I did, still no answer, again at 9:30, again no answer. I even stayed on her side of town, instead of driving all the way home, trying to see her. Eventually I email and called another girl from ECCIE that was on my to-do list and thankfully she agreed to see me late that night…

I sent Brook an email, and she answered me when she got back into town, saying she was sorry, and lets please set up another date/time. So I gave her the benefit of the doubt, see below.

Saturday 7.30.11
This time I emailed her about 2 weeks before this scheduled date/meet. Again she agreed, and I even offered her 2 different dates so she could decide which best fit into her schedule. We agreed on the date listed above. Again a few emails in between to remind and confirm the date. She even wanted to make this an afternoonish date so we could have a few drinks and then on to some private time. Usually I date in the early evening, but this intrigued me and fit into my time line, so I was fine with it all. The day before this date, she wrote back that she had no idea that we had worked out this date in advance… But said she was okay with meeting me Saturday. Saturday came and I emailed, called and txt her, but never got any response at all. This time I didn’t take so much time to wait for her, I gave up early and booked with another girl for that evening, which as it turned out ended up being a fantastic night! I do miss the opportunity to see and enjoy her squirting, something I have not yet experienced.

One of you here coined the term “hooktard” and it seems to fit here.
  • Trey
  • 08-14-2011, 08:52 PM
When you write an alert put it in alerts
Maybe Subway had a special going.
I know the feeling it sucks, always have a plan B. But sometimes plan B just doesn't cut it since your hopes were set on plan A. Well atleast that's how I feel with plan B. Sometimes when ladies pull this shit, they offer a discount, I think that will be the right thing for a lady to do. My .02.
Maybe Subway had a special going. Originally Posted by CivilBarrister
wrong brook
When you write an alert put it in alerts Originally Posted by trey
He put it right where they told him to put it.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=261475
  • Trey
  • 08-14-2011, 11:57 PM
Sorry.