Chubby Chasers ? Is that a - thing?

• Zena
  • 11-28-2020, 09:49 AM
Ok. Guys and girls~
Im gonna ask a WEIRD question. Lol. Is Chubby chasing (or chubby chasers?) A thing ?
Where the men goes after bigger girls? More cushion for the pushing? Or vice versa- the girl likes a Bigger guy,
And no, im not talking about 600 lbs guys or girls here, because obviously their health is a bigger issue than anything,
But 220, 250, 300 lbs, hell I won't put a number on it because we are all different heights and built differently...
Ok - ready for your comments,
( grabbing my coffee. )
Love, Zena.
OK Zena,
You can spill your coffee.
Of course.
Simply, there's someone for everyone.
Pros of dating chubby girl:
1. There easy, often putting out on the frist or second date.
2. They give head.
3. They have big boobs and are willing to show them.
4. You don't have to chase a chubby girl around the bed.
  • Zena
  • 11-28-2020, 11:43 AM
Fizley. #4. But I like to be chased around the bed!
Note to self: Find man or clients who will chase me around the bed. lol.
Hahaaaa !
Zena,
Remember to move bed to middle of room.
Btw, I'm at Extraco a couple times a year.
Being older, I find that the more mature "softer" type ladies are more fun in the GFE department.

Not looking for BBW, just thick soft fun chicks.
I've never been with anyone under 155 lbs, and many were barely 5'. I wouldn't say it is a preference, it just worked out that way. For me, it is how the lady presents herself and is dressed. If she looks and is dressed like Zena, then it is game on!
Here in Iowa their almost all corn fed!
Part of the beauty of this life is the fact that there is so much variety in the human form. I love the fact that every woman is different, that there is so much variation in their shapes and sizes. And cleavage.
What I really love about chubby women is the feeling of extra skin contact. And if she’s short even better. And then if she has a really tight pussy it blows me away even more. Oh fuck getting hard just thinking about it.
I have nothing against heavy. But I really have a desire to grab, squeeze and spread a skinny chicks ass, and then tongue fuck it, face sitting, etc, until I can slide my tongue in and out of her fart box.

It's just a fantasy.
I luv bbws/chubby ladies. I echo the same sentiment as most the posts. My GF is a very sexy "chubby/bbw". She has guys (sometimes even gals) hit on her all the time.
  • Zena
  • 12-02-2020, 02:55 PM
Loving these comments!
Freaking fascinating to me !
Thank you!!!
Zena.
Chubby girls have always been down to fuck. Anytime and anywhere. Fill them up with cum til it’s dripping down their legs. Fuck them in the shower, fuck them on the side of the road. I’ve always had the most kinky sex with chubby women.
I tend to find chubby women more attractive. I just like a fuller figure. Throw in big titties and thats like the cream on top. They have to have an ass though.