Encounter: LV Roxanne

User ID: -
Date: 12/7/20
Name: Roxanne
Phone: 702-767-1100
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://pittsburgh.skipthegames.com/...d/142655213806
City: Pittsburgh
State: Pennsylvania
Address: Downtown area
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Massage, BBBJ, HJ, TUMA
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Short blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Older milf body, decent for age, not bad at all. Maybe 5-7, 150? Attractive, nice ass and tits
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the info. Looked her up and info looks valid. So, based on her price list, you spent 150 for the HH session, correct?
How was the incall location?
think i'll have to try this one!
Before you all get too excited , maybe you should look at the date on OP review . Dec 7 , 2020

She was here a week or so in late Nov and early Dec. I saw her one of the last days before she left at hotel in Robinson.
Definitely older than the pics in ad , She keeps the room dark partly because of the age issue , but I still didn't think she looked too bad . I did the 45 min session , brief massage , BBBJ DATY and FS .
She seemed to be travelling with a taller black girl .
Gentlemen
#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones. This applies to our review forums, in particular, as discussion threads are often allowed to flow for an unspecified length of time.

Thread Closed
The Dr