Encounter: New Girl Summer! Takes it all in her mouth and smiles!

Date: 12/09/2020
Name: Summer
Phone: (737) 333-6220
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: Strip Mall on 620 near Lake Creek
Activities: FBSM, BBBJ, DATY, CFS, 69 BBBJTCNQBS
Hair Length and Color: Straight black hair, mid-back length.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Very pretty face, asian for sure but with some angular western features. B-cups.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice!

She should know, however: The best way to finish off Cap'n Crunch is to swallow the milk!
Nice!

She should know, however: The best way to finish off Cap'n Crunch is to swallow the milk! Originally Posted by ATXChief
ATXChief, that is one of my all time favorite responses to one of my reviews.
She gets a BIG NO from me! Here’s why:

Originally Posted by BigBamboo
Is that sarcasm? Lol
Is that sarcasm? Lol Originally Posted by jealousonesen_v
No. It isn’t sarcasm. It’s a 100% NO from me. And if you had access to ROS and PRIVATE tags you would learn why it’s a BIG NO.
:rof lmao:
No. It isn’t sarcasm. It’s a 100% NO from me. And if you had access to ROS and PRIVATE tags you would learn why it’s a BIG NO. Originally Posted by BigBamboo

Originally Posted by BigBamboo
Get over yourself. Everyone gets it no amp deserves your patronage. I like dallas better
So move!
Get over yourself. Everyone gets it no amp deserves your patronage. I like dallas better
So move! Originally Posted by Otisdriftwood
Get over myself? Move? I like Dallas better? WTF you idiot! I didn’t even mention Dallas you twat! My post was to help mongers make an informed decision yet you turn it into a personal attack.

So please let us all know when you plan on making any meaningful contribution to this thread. But until then... Go FUCK yourself!
As far as FS goes I'm not a fan of this place either. Inconsistent whether or not I actually got decent massage, which is to me the "point" of going to one of these places.

[QUOTE=BigBamboo;1062300491]Get over myself? Move? I like Dallas better? WTF you idiot! I didn’t even mention Dallas you twat! My post was to help mongers make an informed decision yet you turn it into a personal attack.

So please let us all know when you plan on making any meaningful contribution to this thread. But until then... Go FUCK yourself![/Quote go fuck you self is not personal?
[QUOTE=Otisdriftwood;1062301725]
Get over myself? Move? I like Dallas better? WTF you idiot! I didn’t even mention Dallas you twat! My post was to help mongers make an informed decision yet you turn it into a personal attack.

So please let us all know when you plan on making any meaningful contribution to this thread. But until then... Go FUCK yourself![/Quote go fuck you self is not personal? Originally Posted by BigBamboo
Did I hurt your feelings? Please keep your comments on point with the original topic next time.
Interested in seeing her.