State: Pennsylvania
Address: -
Appointment Type: Outcall
Activities: Bbbjtc, facial, missionary, rimming, toys
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Long Blonde and black
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: First ever visit with Angie. Had always read about her legendary performance and it is true. She is one of a kind
Recommendation: Yes
Sir

A phone number, website or Email is needed for PA credit
Man... I’ve been going back and forth on seeing her for like, a year... I’m only 32 and banging someone older than my mom is weird to me... but she gets such stellar reviews... i dunno... i should probably just do it
Go see her....she’s a great time you’ll make your Mom proud
Man... I’ve been going back and forth on seeing her for like, a year... I’m only 32 and banging someone older than my mom is weird to me... but she gets such stellar reviews... i dunno... i should probably just do it Originally Posted by Diggerdale12
It's a Pittsburgh Monger's right of passage.
She was my first back in my Indy days and all time favorite.
If you see her you will definitely 100%have a good time. Some of these younger girls have the potential for a good time but it seems like there are more "no" or "Pittsburgh yes" recommendations than ever.
So worth seeing��
She is the best and cares about who she is with.
Man... I’ve been going back and forth on seeing her for like, a year... I’m only 32 and banging someone older than my mom is weird to me... but she gets such stellar reviews... i dunno... i should probably just do it Originally Posted by Diggerdale12
Dude just do it. I used to see here back in the day. But if it weren’t for Covid, I’d be seeing her lots now that she’s back.