Nice massage and something

Ok here's the deal. I can find a good massage and then find a half ass massage with extras, but does anyone know anywhere or anyone that can do both?? That's always seems to be the issue. Can't seem to get a real massage with release. Some days you just need both.
Flingrox
Flingrox
Maybe Suzanne
FlingRox!!!!!
Don’t waste your time with Flingrox she never responds.
maybe try
YourDesire
I agree Flingrox is the best massage with extras.

Don’t waste your time with Flingrox she never responds. Originally Posted by Boredinop
When she does respond It is with a lot of BS and time delay, even when you have an appointment set up already. During a delay I called a new lady, drove to her house, and finished the hour appointment before Flingfox sent another text. I sent a text back, that I had already had an appointment during her delay.

I was looking forward to seeing her; but I don't want to participate in the games some of these ladies want to play. We are paying for the service, cut the BS.

Anyone know if mystical Michelle the petite dancer is still around. She fits that description!
Flingrox
Maybe Suzanne Originally Posted by Joeblow1983
Awwe thanks for that JB! I owe you for that😗
Thought flingrox was going to become a frequent event on my schedule, then had a bs day of no or confused communicating and then complete silence. Made for a plunge down to the bottom of my list.
I agree Flingrox is the best massage with extras.

Originally Posted by hazmat

I would recommend Flingrox too. Her massage is incredible, and the extra is just as good. Yes she is a little on the high side, so I see her not as often as I want. She does run a little late but it has been discussed on here a lot, so everyone should know this going in. It doesn't bother me cause she usually makes it up on service for me.
You can also see Lisa in Midtown, she is reviewed on here. Not sure that she will take on to many new clients right now though.
Thank you D yes try yourdesire ��