My God

I get to come back to KC now I'm back from Florida for Fun.
Were you wanting to know some good places to eat? Maybe if there were any decent BBQ places in town?
Were you wanting to know some good places to eat? Maybe if there were any decent BBQ places in town? Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs

I can tell you with certainty that there isn't any of those in NFL.
Were you wanting to know some good places to eat? Maybe if there were any decent BBQ places in town? Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs
NO, I'm good. Just glad to get back to the City. Thanks for asking though.
Chief,
If not BBQ,
How about a Thai restaurant?
Montien Thai
On Stuart St, Boston
They have a nice selection of my fav whiskey.
All of the BBQ joints in the KC area are great; except Q39. Oh, well someone has to be ranked last; last place can even be OK to many unique people who really don't know BBQ.

All of the BBQ joints in the KC area are great; except Q39. Oh, well someone has to be ranked last; last place can even be OK to many unique people who really don't know BBQ.

Originally Posted by JRLawrence

JR, if a hot woman wants me to take them to Q39 then to a more private setting it is the best place in the world.
How about the best places to stay?
How about the best places to stay? Originally Posted by Audrey Astor
That nice shopping district area
go to Overland Park
and eat at Hawwaaii Bro
yummmmmmmy!!!
One in nkc too
One in nkc too Originally Posted by cmore197474
101 Armour Rd, NKC.
Just around the corner from Cinder Block Brewery, and also 2 blocks west of Chappell's
One in nkc too Originally Posted by cmore197474
Welcome back to the COLD Chief.

One in Lees Summit also, off north 291hwy just south of 3rd St. Haven't tried them yet. Everyone like it?
Welcome back chief, Hawaiian Brothers is great and they are everywhere
go to Overland Park
and eat at Hawwaaii Bro
yummmmmmmy!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
What? Never heard of it