To please or not to be pleased

How do you ladies deal with someone who comes into your place and doesn’t want to be pleased?? I am a happy go lucky lady who always keeps a positive attitude. Every blue moon some guy is extremely difficult to please.
I take pride in taking even those guys on. Sometimes it’s hard when the hobbyist is judging you from the very beginning. I go above and beyond for everyone I meet. I guess I’m just wanting some pointers on how to reverse guys negative attitudes during the session. It doesn’t happen often because I am a upbeat person guys usually always are happy to have encountered me.
Anyone want to pm me w some pointers? Ladies has this happened to you like where you try absolutely everything and nothing is good enough ... but at least you yourself had fun. Well I always do...my philosophy is you can’t please them all but you sure as hell can TRY
That is unfortunate. I like to go with "pleasing you pleases me"
How do you ladies deal with someone who comes into your place and doesn’t want to be pleased?? I am a happy go lucky lady who always keeps a positive attitude. Every blue moon some guy is extremely difficult to please.
I take pride in taking even those guys on. Sometimes it’s hard when the hobbyist is judging you from the very beginning. I go above and beyond for everyone I meet. I guess I’m just wanting some pointers on how to reverse guys negative attitudes during the session. It doesn’t happen often because I am a upbeat person guys usually always are happy to have encountered me.
Anyone want to pm me w some pointers? Ladies has this happened to you like where you try absolutely everything and nothing is good enough ... but at least you yourself had fun. Well I always do...my philosophy is you can’t please them all but you sure as hell can TRY Originally Posted by Sonara
Damn,did you knock your last client out with a left-hook? The knuckles on your left hand are all beat up!
there are some people who cannot be pleased no matter what happens
so my motto....whatever happens,happens..its all good to me as long as I do my best and i do enjoy the time myself!!!
Can you elaborate more on " doesn't want to be pleased"?I'm trying to figure out why someone would take the time and lay out the cash if they didn't want to be pleased. For those of us who are older, the "equipment" malfunctions at the wrong time, but don't take that as not wanting to be pleased. I always appreciate the ladies who will take the extra time in those situations to try to provide a good experience. I always try to book at least an hour so there is time to relax and try again in a few minutes. Feeling rushed or under pressure is a big boner killer.
I did have an occasion recently where I had to give up on a 7 roses encounter when it became clear nothing was going to happen that day. The lady was sweet and did everything she could, but it just wasn't going to happen.I didn't want to waste her time. I will say that if you project that there is a time crunch and that you are in a hurry to get somewhere, it can kill the mood pretty quickly. One of the biggest turn on is a sense the lady enjoys the encounter as well.
Speaking from the premature ejaculatory side of things, trust me, your going to please me if you allow, multiple, multiple multiple shots. By oral alone.

I would enjoy meeting you.
If this post is in response to a recent review from Springfield, maybe he just wasn't that into you.
there are some people who cannot be pleased no matter what happens
so my motto....whatever happens,happens..its all good to me as long as I do my best and i do enjoy the time myself!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
I agree. That’s where I say communication is essential. I’m trying to do better by asking the client questions before we meet. Just general questions about what they’re hoping to get out of the session, what are their expectations, things they like or don’t like, do they have any kinky things they would like to try etc. some guys think we are mind readers and we should just intuitively know what they want or what they don’t want. But you can’t please everybody right? Isn’t that a common phrase like “you can please some people some of the time But you can’t please everybody all the time” or it goes something like that.
Can you elaborate more on " doesn't want to be pleased"?I'm trying to figure out why someone would take the time and lay out the cash if they didn't want to be pleased. For those of us who are older, the "equipment" malfunctions at the wrong time, but don't take that as not wanting to be pleased. I always appreciate the ladies who will take the extra time in those situations to try to provide a good experience. I always try to book at least an hour so there is time to relax and try again in a few minutes. Feeling rushed or under pressure is a big boner killer.
I did have an occasion recently where I had to give up on a 7 roses encounter when it became clear nothing was going to happen that day. The lady was sweet and did everything she could, but it just wasn't going to happen.I didn't want to waste her time. I will say that if you project that there is a time crunch and that you are in a hurry to get somewhere, it can kill the mood pretty quickly. One of the biggest turn on is a sense the lady enjoys the encounter as well. Originally Posted by kcjbc58

This is probably why many of us are not clockwatchers. I tell a client that I am only a clock watcher if one of us Hass to be somewhere at a certain time. Sometimes I lose track of time because I’m having so much fun! So yes it does kill the mood if someone acts like they’re in a hurry whether it’s the client or the provider. Another thing that is a buzz kill is when a guy says at the beginning of the session that he wants to try for three pops or some thing. Then that puts pressure on both of us to make that happen so in my opinion don’t say that I don’t think it even because it will backfire . I say just go with the flow if it happens to times and great but don’t make that an expectation unless you have a two hour session.