One big reason girls are leaving!

In light of all the restaurant requests...
It's come to my attention from several ladies did ya realize these girls get infractions for making any attempt to let people know they are back in town.... So they try to be creative.
That's the biggest reason why girls are leaving.
Its the dumbest shit I've ever heard!!
INFRACTIONS...unbelievable!
And it ain't our favorite local mod RS doin it...

What possible reason could announcing a girl is back in town would cause LE to crack down on ECCIE?

I mean guys announce they're in town...we don't get infractions!

Can someone splain the stupidity of this policy?
More important question, where are they going ?
It sure ain't OH2.
What possible reason could announcing a girl is back in town would cause LE to crack down on ECCIE?

Can someone splain the stupidity of this policy? Originally Posted by BigDeal
’Cuz the banner at the top of every ECCIE page doesn’t scream ”CLIENTS”?!?

I agree... the “dance” ladies have to do is ridiculous...
Agree. Where are they going is an excellent question. Not just the top bit side banners as well.
This board has become a waste for the ladies.
There isnt anywhere for them to post and they cant annouce.they are in town
I mean its just stupid.
Doesnt make an ounce of sense.
The owners of the board are mia!
EXACTLY! I'm on oh2,private delights, p411 & tryst
I also think insulting comments from some members regarding some of the ladies that aren't their COT is a less then welcoming feature of these boards.
This is why most of the ladies I see, I find on p411. ECCIE has become somewhat of a worthless site in reaching out to one another.
I'm on tryst, here, onlyfans, manyvids, twitter & p411
Gotta agree with all of the above. I don't hobby as often as others (only 6 to 8 times a year); but, I just reviewed my notes from 2020, and 100% of my activity was done through Tryst. I think I keep coming back here out of habit more than anything else.

I agree with BigDeal. The inability to advertise is absolutely ridiculous. Why bother coming here at all as a provider? Although, the "Where's a good place to eat" threads, while completely stupid, are only stupid 'cause we make them so. We could all just agree that that's an "I'm in town" announcement and NOT argue about whether Q39 is good BBQ or not. We COULD just skip that part.

I also agree with JohnnyGleet. There is way too much toxicity from certain sectors of the board. Why would a provider want to put up with that? I realize everyone thinks they have a right to their own opinion, and it would be a waste of time to suggest otherwise; but, why always share it? Someone's not your cup of tea? Don't fuck them. Move on. Easy.

So, we got providers being over-moderated and angry incels being under-moderated. What really is the point?
Gotta agree with all of the above. I don't hobby as often as others (only 6 to 8 times a year); but, I just reviewed my notes from 2020, and 100% of my activity was done through Tryst. I think I keep coming back here out of habit more than anything else.

I agree with BigDeal. The inability to advertise is absolutely ridiculous. Why bother coming here at all as a provider? Although, the "Where's a good place to eat" threads, while completely stupid, are only stupid 'cause we make them so. We could all just agree that that's an "I'm in town" announcement and NOT argue about whether Q39 is good BBQ or not. We COULD just skip that part.

I also agree with JohnnyGleet. There is way too much toxicity from certain sectors of the board. Why would a provider want to put up with that? I realize everyone thinks they have a right to their own opinion, and it would be a waste of time to suggest otherwise; but, why always share it? Someone's not your cup of tea? Don't fuck them. Move on. Easy.

So, we got providers being over-moderated and angry incels being under-moderated. What really is the point? Originally Posted by Saint Expedite
Yep. The combo of those two things is pushing women off this board; I've talked to several who comment on those things.
Said it before go to oh2.I told Naomi Claire to post in co-ed where to eat,because she posted on oh2 and crickets.
Go to oh2 and go to Dallas and see what's going now.
Valid point big deal it’s ludicrous!
I also think insulting comments from some members regarding some of the ladies that aren't their COT is a less then welcoming feature of these boards. Originally Posted by JohnnyGleet
I get your still hanging on to our little battle but ya gotta let it go. This is all I'm goin to say about it, She wasn't a a member here and leaving town maybe never to come back. I absolutely will never believe she read my post and bailed. I get more pm's from female members here that support me and know me as a man at heart and as a long time member. Although I admit what I said was poor taste Ill leave it at that But enjoyed our banter...
All I'm gonna say bout it let it go!