fearless food

so just was thinking of several times I have wanted to be fucked with a new something.... like a Qcucumber and feed it to guests at dinner but with out mention of course they have to be a joking type but am I the only one who has these twist? I am up for any fruity ideas lol
It would need to some dudes. That love you pussy, why not try Polish sausage. Men will be more app to eat meat.
I'm guessing there are many guys,and ladies, who would be more than happy to chow down on a cucumber that has been treated to your candy cave. I sure would! Lol You need help with that?
  • Kay_B
  • 03-02-2021, 01:52 AM
A very strange idea. Such fantasies never entered my head. I am not a prude, but I am not a supporter of incomprehensible and meaningless inclinations.
That actually sounds like a pretty hot idea to me... using a few phallic foods to work up an appetite for dinner afterwards

~Mme X~
I do love eating food that has been in a pussy. Getting hard. Thinking about it.
Actually explored this with an old gf. We shoved grapes up inside her and I ate them out of her. Kinky as hell and I loved it! (She did get a little pissed when one just kept rolling around up there resisting all my attempts to get it out.....LOL!)
There are many food that you cannot truly understand until you try them. There are delicacies that you see that are exclusive to one place because that is the only thing available there sometimes. I know that there should be some adventurous personality when it comes to food because there are people who like to stay in their lane. However, eating food should be seen as an experiment as well for this. There are people who do not like to stray away from their usual intake which is perfectly fine and people should understand that that happens and not complain.
so just was thinking of several times I have wanted to be fucked with a new something.... like a Qcucumber and feed it to guests at dinner but with out mention of course they have to be a joking type but am I the only one who has these twist? I am up for any fruity ideas lol
Originally Posted by Jessica Hollings
Candied Mango try it . Sometimes it's in pinatas also .
Not really. My gf and I love playing with objects. She will try anything. Bananas, gear shift knob, bedpost. She’s down
I would gladly eat anything you stuff in your pussy
check out the liver scene in "Portnoy's Complaint" by Philip Roth (just google search and read the wikipedia excerpt).

if you're gonna do this, just make sure no bacteria or stuff left behind that might cause medical complications.