Encounter: Jayy in Monroeville/Wilmerding

User ID: -
Date: 2/25/21
Name: Jayy
Phone: 412 729 2378 (Asked permission to post)
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://pittsburgh.skipthegames.com/...l/109155276566
City: Monroeville/ Wilmerding
State: Pennsylvania
Address: Wilmerding
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: BBBJ, Mish, Doggie
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Brown a little past shoulder
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Pretty close to the pictures posted. She said she thought she gained wait, I honestly thought she lost a little. My personal preference is skinny girls but man she has a beautiful thick ass and thighs and some nice tits to match. Way above average (in my opinion) for around here.
Recommendation: Yes
Anyone else see her? I texted her today but she never responded. It sounds like she is right around the corner from me, so I wanted to at least check her out once.
Anyone else see her? I texted her today but she never responded. It sounds like she is right around the corner from me, so I wanted to at least check her out once. Originally Posted by Albedo
Same here. No response.
c o p
c o p Originally Posted by padhopper
Care to elaborate?
You?
Texted her early in the day, she replied that evening, told that I saw some other.
Well if she was a cop she is a pretty terrible one seeing as not only could she have arrested me I was also inside of her.
Ok...everyone ignore my messages, maybe she will get busted
  • signa
  • 03-11-2021, 08:34 PM
Ok...everyone ignore my messages, maybe she will get busted Originally Posted by digits630
what are you trying to say, i didn't see any warning or messages about her?