Encounter: Finally got to meet Kandie Sweetbits

User ID: -
Date: 03/07/2021
Name: Kandie Sweetbits
Phone: (prefers contact by e-mail)
Email Address: kandiesweetbits85@gmail.com
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://kandiesweetbits.com (also runs ads on Tryst)
City: Pittsburgh
State: Pennsylvania
Address: Robinson Township area
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Cuddling and snuggling, LFK, BBBJ (for over half an hour...) with NQNS ending, and just general fun hanging out and chatting...
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Brown, curly, past shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Thick and curvy, with H cup boobs... She states on her own web site, if you prefer petite girls, she's definitely not for you. Pics on her web site and ads are accurate, though some are a bit older than others. Extra bonus points: she's lactating - not a whole lot, not really enough to nurse from, but certainly enough to spray all over you...
Recommendation: Yes
Excellent review, Laser!!!

She's a total sweetheart. Not everyone's cup of tea (with regards to appearance), but she makes sure you are well taken care of. Glad you had a good time!

Anyone see her add on tryst? Can’t find her.
Anyone see her add on tryst? Can’t find her. Originally Posted by bb1312
Search for her name without specifying a city, you'll probably find it. You won't find it under Pittsburgh right now since she's no longer in town. Whenever she's back in Pittsburgh, I presume the ad will appear under Pittsburgh again. You might also be able to find her ad on Eros, she posts there too.
Thanks for the spot on review. You couldn't have been more accurate with your encounter. I have had the same results with this wonderful women. I did see her back in the day when she was 19 and starting out. Then she left for a while but I have seen her a few times when she has returned the Pittsburgh area. The last time I saw her was in Jan 2020 before the covid hit. She used to come over to the east side of town (monroeville)then go over to the airport area for a day or two.She hasn't scheduled over on the east side lately. So I quess I'll have to drive longer to see her when she visits again, which will be well worth the drive and extra time.