City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: Massage + see ROS
Hair Length and Color: long black and grey put up
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: She is nothing to write home about. Typical Chinese MILF, natty D breasts, bare amazingly tight cooch, you will see her for the service not the eye candy
Recommendation: Yes
For me the AMP experience has to be the full service. Tons of places you can go to fuck! That TS and extra care is what I love about AMPs. When first started AMP 1988, the wouldn’t even let you dress yourself at the end. Total turn on!
Sue has requested no reviews. FCR
OK guy;s......................... ..listen up !!!!!!!

I have known Sue for years and quite some time at The Palace.

Sue wants NO REVIEWS at The Palace !!!!!!!

No reviews !!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have it nice here guy's .......... so do not muck it up !!!!!!

Again...............no reviews at The Palace.

BigJimInDallas says; Hobby safe, watch your 6 0'clock for LE and please treat the ladies right.

And no !!!!!! reviews at The Palace.

BigJim
  • PhoK
  • 03-23-2021, 05:40 PM
There are 20+ reviews on RM, so how do you prevent it outside of Eccie?
is this the same lily who used to work ar 7th heaven?
There's not been any reviews on RM since July of last year!
I'm surprised they still get traffic there, with their gag order in place. no hate, just surprise.
Nobody EVER told me no reviews over the years at Palace Therapy. Remember there were some places in Plano that actually posted in the rooms they had a no review policy? If this was my first time there, I would wonder about it and ask. But it wasn't. So pull this review. I really don't care.

BigJiminDfw, if you want it down, tell the mods to yank it. But make sure SUE knows that information might need to be communicated better than a few random hobbyists on Eccie.
@elchapo, @gman44, @Admiral Giggle, @Namssa, @auknowho, @Johnny Ringo
You sure you got the name right? I called yesterday and apparently there’s no “Lily”
right there is no Lily