URL / Website: -
City: theasianstars.com
State: Texas
Address: Dallas
Activities: Cfs, bbbj, shower, tuma, gfe, msog, 69, cim
Hair Length and Color: Long black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: taller than a lot of asians, pretty face, pics are accurate, albeit some touchups but still lovely
Recommendation: Yes
sounds good
Originally Posted by PeterBota

Originally Posted by PeterBota

I'm on p411 and have been through the Cali and Vegas studios.

That more than suffices as references over how long you've been on a message board.
I'm on p411 and have been through the Cali and Vegas studios.

That more than suffices as references over how long you've been on a message board. Originally Posted by J-Hope
Sure

LMAO !!!
Sure

LMAO !!! Originally Posted by PeterBota
Actually, that is a valid reason how someone can get into a studio, with references from other studios. And p411 is basically a step saved too. If you think admittance is gained because of your tenure on eccie, I would love to see you use your 6 year old ID as the sole means to get into another studio, especially in Cali.

Also, you seem unusually enthusiastic about promoting AS lately, bota. You even necro'd a review that is over a month old. Do you have something to say?
As much as Bota wants you to believe he is anti- establishment. He promotes AS. Sad thing is he failed to mention the raid that happened. Terrible to put all of us in jeopardy of getting busted.
  • nono
  • 05-11-2021, 04:55 PM
LoL Bumble why are you berating Bota all over the place?
Because his sharade of being of the truth and attacking the promoters has lead us to this point. He is no different. Probably gets paid to discredit and push people in harm's way.
  • bobst
  • 05-11-2021, 05:28 PM
Nice post Bumble. I used Asian Start and was worth every penny. Sad to see them go.
  • nono
  • 05-11-2021, 05:31 PM
Nice post Bumble. I used Asian Start and was worth every penny. Sad to see them go.
Originally Posted by bobst
So Asian Stars completely shutdown? Should I erase my phone?
  • ketro
  • 05-11-2021, 05:36 PM
So Asian Stars completely shutdown? Should I erase my phone? Originally Posted by nono
Naw. Keep going. All is well. You have been warned. Bota will open the door with 5.0 close by. Play that Russian Roulette.
Originally Posted by ketro
laugh all you want. if you know anything about AS, beyond what the Booker says, you should know the truth.

And you know the owner chimes in here. That's why she deleted Coco after someone discovered she was using a model as a picture.