City: Lewisville
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: Massage+
Hair Length and Color: black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: older a bit thicker, think older MILF type.
Recommendation: Yes
That does suck a little. Hopefully we can get a review about Anna soon
They must be switching names around. I saw a lady there last Friday that said her name was Sophia/Sophie. She was in her 40s but was not thick. C-cups, thick nipples, took her top and bra off without asking and allowed SE/FIV inside the leg opening of her loose shorts. I saw another lady down the hall that was definitely thicker so maybe they're both using the same name
They must be switching names around. I saw a lady there last Friday that said her name was Sophia/Sophie. She was in her 40s but was not thick. C-cups, thick nipples, took her top and bra off without asking and allowed SE/FIV inside the leg opening of her loose shorts. I saw another lady down the hall that was definitely thicker so maybe they're both using the same name Originally Posted by ntxguy
I think its the same girl not thick legs but body (I am into thin girls sooooo) loose tan shorts did not show her tits. I think you get whoever is "up" next and will use any name
That does suck a little. Hopefully we can get a review about Anna soon Originally Posted by jettiso
there is one, not a good one but I wanted to give her a try anyway. do a search using "ann" and you'll see it