Is Matt Gaetz Dumb, or Mentally Retarded?

• pxmcc
  • 04-02-2021, 03:02 AM
Thoughts?

i mean the dude used cashapp. everyone knows you never prepay a session unless you're a clown or a fool. and then there's that whole e-record thing. who'd a thunk it..

meanwhile, back at the ranch, the DOJ and the FBI have no comment. gee i wonder why..
Link? Proof?

I'm not saying he did or he didn't. I want to see proof.

While were at it what's the specific charge?
  • pxmcc
  • 04-02-2021, 04:45 PM
Link? Proof?

I'm not saying he did or he didn't. I want to see proof.

While were at it what's the specific charge? Originally Posted by gnadfly
here you go sir.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.was...outputType=amp
Again, I don't see charges. I read a lot of rumors.

His friend is in deep trouble. Gaetz is single (or was) and can cavort with a 21 yo if he wishes.

If Gaetz posted a lot of stuff on Instagram, why isn't he charged? Its supposedly been months. Where are the pics?

Supposedly Rep Swalwell was banging a Chinese spy for a year. Why is he still in Congress?
  • pxmcc
  • 04-02-2021, 05:14 PM
ahh the wheels of justice turn slowly but inexorably..

charges: sex with a minor, prostitution (no biggie unless you're a pol), and human trafficking (crossed state lines with the minor.) the last one gives the fbi jurisdiction and comes with serious penalties. oops..

and the running of the mouth is more dangerous than the running of the bulls..

forgot campaign finance violations too. https://www.businessinsider.com/matt...men-nyt-2021-4

and 1 more: "According to the Orlando Sentinel, prosecutors allege that Greenberg used his access as an elected official to seek information on women via the Florida Driver and Vehicle Information Database and engage relationships with them."

maybe Gaetz did this too. these guys are homies.
Your article as far as Gaetz is concerned is nothing but rumors.
Again, you keep repeating the same rumors hoping they'll eventually get fact status.

The FBI is corrupt. They've been investigating for over 6 months. If Gaetz was using seekingarrangements.com I would think the site has some type of obligation to screen candidates just like Match.com and other sites do. Not making excuses for this guy. Again, where's the evidence? Mitt Romney told a story several times where he hired a lawn service and found out they were using illegals to mow his lawn even though he procured assurences they would not do so.
He's like the New York Crimes and the Washington compost...they're awash with those rascally "unnamed sources"....all those nitwits'
who listen to and hang their hats on their EVERY word...but hunter bitten...nothing to see here.
Remember their Trump and the Russian collusion bullshit...this shit probably holds the same "weight"
I thought the title of his thread...Is Matt Gaetz Dumb, or Mentally Retarded? He was referring to ol' cue card reader joe. I mean it fits "Is ol' cue card joe Dumb, or Mentally Retarded"
  • pxmcc
  • 04-03-2021, 01:20 AM
He's like the New York Crimes and the Washington compost...they're awash with those rascally "unnamed sources"....all those nitwits'
who listen to and hang their hats on their EVERY word...but hunter bitten...nothing to see here.
Remember their Trump and the Russian collusion bullshit...this shit probably holds the same "weight"
I thought the title of his thread...Is Matt Gaetz Dumb, or Mentally Retarded? He was referring to ol' cue card reader joe. I mean it fits "Is ol' cue card joe Dumb, or Mentally Retarded" Originally Posted by bb1961
gnadfly:
Your article as far as Gaetz is concerned is nothing but rumors.
Again, you keep repeating the same rumors hoping they'll eventually get fact status.

The FBI is corrupt. They've been investigating for over 6 months. If Gaetz was using seekingarrangements.com I would think the site has some type of obligation to screen candidates just like Match.com and other sites do. Not making excuses for this guy. Again, where's the evidence? Mitt Romney told a story several times where he hired a lawn service and found out they were using illegals to mow his lawn even though he procured assurences they would not do so.

px: both of ya'll may be right, but..i kinda doubt it. anyone wanna put up a g on him neither being indicted nor resigning in disgrace from Congress within 1 year? if so i'll take that bet right now..

otherwise, we'll just have to wait and see. any criminal defense attorney worth his salt could point out the multiple ways that everything Gaetz is doing right now is painfully wrong, and painful of the cringy sort even to watch..

and btw, the fbi was trumpland until he soured on them, while the cia was trump-skeptical from the get-go. there is zero evidence of widespread corruption within the fbi. just peeps doing their jobs. if you have evidence based in fact to the contrary, bring it.
I have to agree all we have at the moment is rumors and accusations. BUT is there anyone who really thinks it’s a stretch to believe this guy paid hot young girls for sex ? If what is alleged is substantiated via an e trail he will be booted. I personally don’t care and wish I could do more of what he is accused of doing LMFAO !
All that is needed is to keep using the line, as per Robert DeNiro: "I have never paid for sex."

As far as the age of consent thing, if the woman provided a false ID, that is one thing. If she didn't, that is another.
  • pxmcc
  • 04-03-2021, 12:39 PM
All that is needed is to keep using the line, as per Robert DeNiro: "I have never paid for sex."

As far as the age of consent thing, if the woman provided a false ID, that is one thing. If she didn't, that is another. Originally Posted by VitaMan
the UNCONFIRMED word is he helped her create a fake id to prove she was of age. if true, he's looking at even more felonies.
the UNCONFIRMED word is he helped her create a fake id to prove she was of age. if true, he's looking at even more felonies. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Don't let an UNCONFIRMED..."in your words" stories get in your way of providable accusations. Your spewing of nonsense is your trade mark which has become quite a VIRTUE of the left...
Just like Trump colluding with the Russians.
  • pxmcc
  • 04-03-2021, 03:46 PM
providable accusations.
what's a "providable accusation?"

Your spewing of nonsense is your trade mark which has become quite a VIRTUE of the left.

i already said i'd bet a g that he will be indicted or will resign in disgrace, or, most probably, both..

you are correct sir..

that's exactly what he did.

by the way, why the inflammatory language? this is the "no food fights" zone. didn't you get the memo..
If proven to be true, that would be very strange. If a provider is trying to get a client, and they need a fake ID to achieve that, the client would not be involved in creating the ID.....they would be the one fooled by it.
providable accusations.
what's a "providable accusation?"

Your spewing of nonsense is your trade mark which has become quite a VIRTUE of the left.

i already said i'd bet a g that he will be indicted or will resign in disgrace, or, most probably, both..
Just because you'd bet a g doesn't mean you've provide proof or even evidence. Didn't you post something about your house being foreclosed on? https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2731090

you are correct sir..

that's exactly what he did.

It was never proven that Trump colluded with Russians. Please provide your proof. Feel free to come into the Political Forum.

by the way, why the inflammatory language? this is the "no food fights" zone. didn't you get the memo.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Or am I mistaken?