How to be a really good kisser

This is an article I just ran across....... I am a HUGE fan of the KISS.

http://love.ivillage.com/lnssex/sexk...,,b9bd,00.html
KISS back to You :-)
I had a client ask me once if women kiss differently than men. Yes! But no matter who you're kissing, it's not just about your lips and tongue. It's the way you look into her eyes, it's where you put your hands and how you touch her. Remember, always touch her in two places at once. If you're savouring her lips, keep a hand on her lower back, trace delicious circles on her skin, hold her face with one hand and pull her closer with the other. Be creative and enjoy her.

If a man kisses you right, you need his arms to hold you steady when your head spins! Some people kiss just to get it over with and get to the next "stage". I vote for more kissing, lots more kissing Thank you Cassidy, great thread!
I've always been told I'm a good kisser. No complaints at the customer service department....Just not many shoppers either. Haha. Then again the ladies who were giving the compliments were the ones I paid. :-)
  • SummerBella
  • 09-25-2009, 12:26 PM
mmmmmm, kissing, seems like I remember one of the most amazing kisses ever at the last social! Absolutely delicious you are Cassidy!
  • fawn
  • 09-25-2009, 12:35 PM
Kissing is a very sensual way of expressing yourself....and everyone knows
I am known for my kissing....I can kiss for hours, it is such a turn on when
you find someone that can really kiss...the kind that makes you weak in
your knees, I love to tease you with my kiss, to suck on your lip while
rubbing my body against yours and exploring your body....It really makes
the man know how good you can suck his dick after a kissing like that.....

Kissing is an extension of your sexuality....
Fawn, Kissing you is "something to write home about" and your true sensuality is certainly present and appreciated. You are talented and we are lucky. Caio!

SAS
mmmmmm, kissing, seems like I remember one of the most amazing kisses ever at the last social! Absolutely delicious you are Cassidy! Originally Posted by SummerBella
Ladies that visual just caused a wet spot to appear on my jeans.
Fawn, Kissing you is "something to write home about" and your true sensuality is certainly present and appreciated. You are talented and we are lucky. Caio!

SAS Originally Posted by SASpurfan
IF I remember correctly, Ms. Fawn is the one who won the kissing contest for being the best Kisser HANDS DOWN not to long ago. So, I think she might need to give us all some pointers...
No disrespect to the lovely Fawn but, I remember it being a split decision not a unanimous one with another lady. There was a lot going on that night and I have slept since then. I wouldn't complain if I was kissed by either.
Two of the three finalist were from ECCIE. Fawn won by a tongue.
Here is a shortcut version to Cassidy's link:

1. Dress nicely

2. Attend social, or make appointment with Fawn

3. Kiss her deeply and let her lead

4. Memorize/Write Down what you learned

There you are! And more fun than reading!
  • fawn
  • 09-26-2009, 04:36 PM
No disrespect to the lovely Fawn but, I remember it being a split decision not a unanimous one with another lady. There was a lot going on that night and I have slept since then. I wouldn't complain if I was kissed by either. Originally Posted by PoppyToyota

I'm sorry poppy but you have that wrong...I won the most votes in
every round, so I guess you slept to much since then.....but that's ok I still love
you anyway......lol

and yes SP HUNTER you're right, it was Becky and myself...and then red headed julie.........
My mistake I must have been distracted. I thought you beat out Becky 3 - 2 that's what I meant. Berkliegh had me a little distracted with that short pink dress she was wearing. Time to go back to my little corner.....