State: Pennsylvania
Address: On Babcock across from hardware store
Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: massage, ROS
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Dark - not sure of length as it was up
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: typically AMP size - 5'2"ish, maybe 110 lbs, thin body, couldn't tell breast size with the kevlar bra she was wearing, fairly flat butt as well.
Recommendation: Yes
This is Sunshine? I didnt know they had extras. May check them out this weekend. Anyone else had luck here?
There are like 6 places on Babcock along with multiple hardware stores, plus no phone number? This is like the “where’s Waldo” of amp world. Smh
And I bet all 6 have a Lucy too.
And you guys bitched abought my first and only try at a review. - Wasn't near that bad. - Made it one and done for me.
And you guys bitched abought (sic) my first and only try at a review. Originally Posted by ohiospringer
Yoda says - do or do not, there is no try. Besides, that was 4 fucking years ago! Now write a real review and prove you're not a snowflake.
It’s Phoenix, in Ross.
it was Sunshine on Babcock
Yoda says - do or do not, there is no try. Besides, that was 4 fucking years ago! Now write a real review and prove you're not a snowflake. Originally Posted by lustylad
Up until March, you hadn't written a review in more than five years. Not surprising to see the pot kettle act from you.
Up until March, you hadn't written a review in more than five years. Not surprising to see the pot kettle act from you. Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
Some of us can afford to pay for our PA. Plus I have more reviews than you do. Or didn't you notice that, pot kettle?