Encounter: Aubrey

• gbs13
  • 04-22-2021, 06:58 PM
User ID: N/A
Date: Apr 2021
Name: Aubrey
Phone: 8507246628
Email Address: N/A
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://okaloosa.skipthegames.com/fe...e/101622912639
City: FWB
State: Florida
Address: Hwy 98/FWB
Appointment Type: -
Activities: RoS
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Brunette/long - but kept in a bun
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Tall, A-cups, slight tummy - cute girl is she started taking care of herself..
Recommendation: No
Yep I cut one off a long while back due to things out on display that I didn’t notice till I was done and dressing to leave ... at least put a towel over it or hide it better
No more !

Too bad she had a few good reviews but guessing it’s a handler who’s feeding her her habits ! Dunno ?
Always wanted to see her. Drove an hour and half one time and she ghosted me five minutes out. Pissed me the f... Off but I still tried to see her again. What a dumbass right.
Aubrey has a heart of gold. She is sweet, kind. The kind of girl you want around when you get sick. She has a great body. The most beautiful eyes to look. I highly recommend that everyone should see her. She is particular. She will not see anyone. She won't see black men so don't even try. She is very classy. She is a 10. GO SEE HER.
Aubrey has a heart of gold. She is sweet, kind. The kind of girl you want around when you get sick. She has a great body. The most beautiful eyes to look. I highly recommend that everyone should see her. She is particular. She will not see anyone. She won't see black men so don't even try. She is very classy. She is a 10. GO SEE HER. Originally Posted by Clown10
I can’t tell if your being sarcastic or if this is a paid advertisement!! I saw her 2
Years ago and she wasn’t a 10 out of 1000!! She definitely wasn’t sweet and now that she has the handler and all the extra stuff going on, I think I would heed the advice of the first group of guys and ignore the Clown!!
She does seem to enjoy her pharmaceuticals.
Clown joined 2 days ago.
I do believe she's still at the grey bar saloon.
I can’t tell if your being sarcastic or if this is a paid advertisement!! I saw her 2
Years ago and she wasn’t a 10 out of 1000!! She definitely wasn’t sweet and now that she has the handler and all the extra stuff going on, I think I would heed the advice of the first group of guys and ignore the Clown!! Originally Posted by Boeingguy
Sent you a PM
Is this girl even still around here?
Aubrey is awesome, I've seen her plenty of times. she let me record a couple vids if anyone is interested. PM me
i had the same experience in adition to odor during the pound time. Not worth the money or risk.