Anyone try the very explicit ads for asian services for bj etc

On adultsearch and others? Probably apartments or hotel rooms. Always asian with services spelled out and very low prices. Are any of them real? I know the pictures won't be, but services and prices?

There are so many ads and I never see them mentioned.
On adultsearch and others? Probably apartments or hotel rooms. Always asian with services spelled out and very low prices. Are any of them real? I know the pictures won't be, but services and prices?

There are so many ads and I never see them mentioned. Originally Posted by junebug

I've Set Up With Some But Upon Reaching The Address...They Started A Lot Of BS...Like How You Paying...You Come Alone.....What You Driving....I Just Listen To My Spidey Senses And Drove Off....Too Many Question Of No Relevance....And Those Low Prices And What Is Been Offered Don't Add Up.....Just Saying....
I have sensed the same thing!
Which location Plano ?
The ads usually show Richardson or Plano.
I have tried one in FW, first time was great, little nervous about the cloak and dagger, but girl was fucking beautiful the second time i walked out because the girl looked like she was thrown out of an ugly plane, fell through the ugly forest and hit by an ugly train. so YMMV.
Advertise bbbj. Is the FS raw too?
Catholic is an upsell.
I hit one up a while ago. The address she initially gave me was not correct. One number off. I pulled up in between 2 houses in Plano and it wasn't until she saw what I was driving, I answered a few questions and then she updated the address. While I was going through the questions over text, I was looking out my back window waiting for someone to drive up. Once we got through that, it was a good experience. The price was what we agreed to but it is "in and out". I went back for a second time with a different girl who was hot. We exchanged numbers and I became a regular.

I have seen some of the newer ads and my guess is that it is a house with no furniture and you are hitting it on a mattress on the floor. I am temped to go next week to check it out and will report back if I do.
Are prices the szme as ads? Or go up during the phone call? Any pressure to finish? Many "no's"?
Y'all realize these types of establishments are most likely (IMHO) trafficking women, right? And that puts pressure on the more public places like sub-AMPs and Dallas AMPs.....right?

We have so many Asian options here, why go to these places and potentially ruin it for everyone?
The “cloak and dagger” makes me dial other places or people. Way back when the place or people I would look for would be on the Dallas Observer. BD always had good ads. The good old days
While I understand the concern about trafficking, I am not worried about taking away business from our local ladies. By frequenting other places perhaps they will provide more services or lower their prices. Additionally, I am quite concerned about the money they are sending back to China to placate the population of our greatest national enemy, China. China is benefiting greatly from our hobby. Just my opinion While I love the Chinese population, I hate their current government leaders.
I just lost my nerve over time. YoYo Chen and Sandstone down south a few years ago. Had some wins but an equal number of disappointments. Never really got the feeling there was anything nefarious going on. Tried the Dallas location once, drove to the address, rang the doorbell, saw the curtains rustle and the door never opened. Spooked me so never went back.
I need to take the Asian challenge