URL / Website: https://www.languageofloveus.com/ellie
City: ATX
State: Texas
Address: North Mopac
Activities: Shower, DFK, TUMA, BBBJ, MPCFS
Hair Length and Color: past shoulders Blonde highlights
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Attractive lady. not a spinner, website description and touched up pictures are her, All natural
Recommendation: Yes
I noticed their site doesn't have the appointment quest form anymore. How are we supposed to contact for initial screening?
I noticed their site doesn't have the appointment quest form anymore. How are we supposed to contact for initial screening? Originally Posted by Max Incognito
Nevermind. I found it in the next thread
...and, she's gone (early). Thanks for the write-up, though.
Anyone seen Jude?
Yes, she sent me a text and said she went home because there was not enough business. That’s very frustrating to me! Guys, In my never to be humble opinion, if you want the high-class girls to come to Austin, we have got a book appointments. Otherwise, they’re going to a Dallas because the mongers do book appointments!
Anyone seen Jude? Originally Posted by 3atatime
Yes, 👍👍👍
Thanks. I sent you a PM.
Anyone seen Jude? Originally Posted by 3atatime
Yes, 👍👍👍
Interesting comment about not enough business,when it seems, especially on this board, the amount of people banging at the gates to be let in....
Interesting comment about not enough business,when it seems, especially on this board, the amount of people banging at the gates to be let in.... Originally Posted by dillyx2
I get the feeling the schedule starts to really get booked up, once one or two of us go in first and post writeups. Otherwise, these women are unknowns to us, especially when they get new pseudonyms for their Texas tours.
I get the feeling the schedule starts to really get booked up, once one or two of us go in first and post writeups. Otherwise, these women are unknowns to us, especially when they get new pseudonyms for their Texas tours. Originally Posted by SecretE
I agree. I’m always hesitant to write a review when I like one of them… Because then I can’t get back in and when I do , they’re burnt out
I get the feeling the schedule starts to really get booked up, once one or two of us go in first and post writeups. Otherwise, these women are unknowns to us, especially when they get new pseudonyms for their Texas tours. Originally Posted by SecretE
I agree. I’m always hesitant to write a review when I like one of them… Because then I can’t get back in and when I do , they’re burnt out. Haha