Name: July or Julie
Phone: 412-884-7133
Email Address: Don’t know that they have one
URL (Profile or Bio Page): Google is how I found it
City: Pittsburgh
State: Pennsylvania
Address: Off library
Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: Table shower, teasing, feather touch cbj acg missionary and lipped her around for k9
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Just below shoulders, black hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Built just perfect for me nice round ass, nice tits bare down below
Recommendation: Yes
Did you pay all to mama, or house to mama +tip to girl?
Did you pay all to mama, or house to mama +tip to girl? Originally Posted by onawbtngr546
Thanks
I can only say for the one I saw there last... Cookie, or Pepsi?, that they were pretty good.
I placed it on the table
Originally Posted by Tbihip
I prefer sky I’ve been to Kyoto 4 or 5 times now but seems like the girls at sky like their KING KONG
I can only say for the one I saw there last... Cookie, or Pepsi?, that they were pretty good. Originally Posted by onawbtngr546
Pepsi 3 times nana 2 and another girl 2 times. For the most part it was always a good time but Pepsi and me didn’t mesh real well my first visit together. Massage is better at massage. At sky they seem to just want to have fun.
Yea I think I had Nana, or another girl my first time. Wasn't impressed, but I went back for #2 after reading about Pepsi and I enjoyed it better. Each to his own though. So much closer than Kyoto though