Anybody seen the new Coco@AS?

Alright you mongers. I know at least one of you has seen the new girl at AS. Can you give a brief description? I’m guessing it’s a generic name “Coco,” not one of our former spa friends....
Thanks in advance.
  • nono
  • 05-09-2021, 05:31 PM
Saw her. She is young and tall. The skills just a title lacking but if you like look then yeah.
Thank you, Nono. Double D’s?
https://ibb.co/GxBTbXR

https://ibb.co/1QQx9M2

Here are pictures of Coco.

So Asia Star is bringing on Chinese models on their line up now???

That's either really impressive or it's complete bullshit.
Ashram, the pics are not actually her. They’re either stock photos,
Or they could be her body but a fake face. Also, the outfits that bring in Korean girls typically only bring in Korean girls. The places that bring in Chinese
Girls usually only bring in Chinese girls.
Plus, they use generic provider names, like Coco. That’s a popular one and has no association with anyone else by that name.

Thanks for the effort, though!

I’ll answer my own question by seeing her this week.
Alright you mongers. I know at least one of you has seen the new girl at AS. Can you give a brief description? I’m guessing it’s a generic name “Coco,” not one of our former spa friends....
Thanks in advance. Originally Posted by crazydude
I did a 2 hour session. She is fantastic. I will repeat.

Review forth coming

She’s hot af
Ashram, the pics are not actually her. They’re either stock photos,
Or they could be her body but a fake face. Also, the outfits that bring in Korean girls typically only bring in Korean girls. The places that bring in Chinese
Girls usually only bring in Chinese girls.
Plus, they use generic provider names, like Coco. That’s a popular one and has no association with anyone else by that name.

Thanks for the effort, though!

I’ll answer my own question by seeing her this week. Originally Posted by crazydude

That's a lot of words to say the sitecreator or owner is using a blatantly different person, one who is a model, as a means to bullshit people.

Peter bota, did you get the first or both hours free for your promotion? Just asking because vadc will undoubtedly jump on you for that
Looks like she is pulled from the website?
Looks like she is pulled from the website? Originally Posted by Kobe_Kassidy
Aaaaaaaaaaand she’s gone.

Review forth coming

She’s hot af Originally Posted by PeterBota
Was this before or after the multi-hour session with Pepsi you told us about in the AMP section? Still waiting on that review.
Aaaaaaaaaaand she’s gone. Originally Posted by Kobe_Kassidy
Is gone or was never here?

Review forth coming

She’s hot af Originally Posted by PeterBota
Was this before or after the multi-hour session with Pepsi you told us about in the AMP section? Still waiting on that review. Originally Posted by OutAndAbout7382

There were no multi-hour sessions with either one.

If she could keep a client satisfied for 2-hours, she wouldn't have just exited stage right.

Owners are saying they were getting complaints from clients about her service. Funny, they said the same thing about her last time she was there and gone within a week.

Makes you wonder why they brought her back.
There were no multi-hour sessions with either one.

If she could keep a client satisfied for 2-hours, she wouldn't have just exited stage right.

Owners are saying they were getting complaints from clients about her service. Funny, they said the same thing about her last time she was there and gone within a week.

Makes you wonder why they brought her back. Originally Posted by Kobe_Kassidy
Maybe short-handed?

How do you get Intel on what the owners are saying?
Maybe short-handed?

How do you get Intel on what the owners are saying? Originally Posted by OutAndAbout7382

People talk. It's not "intel"; they WANT that info to get out.
People talk. It's not "intel"; they WANT that info to get out. Originally Posted by Kobe_Kassidy
Agreed, people want info - I was just curious about the source because I didn't know about the previous problem you reported about service. I didn't see it posted anywhere.