User ID: NA
Date: 4/15/2021
Name: Honey / Bunny
Phone: 4128847133
Email Address: Na
URL (Profile or Bio Page): Na
City: Pittsburgh
State: Pennsylvania
Address: South of Pittsburgh towards east.
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Nude shower, rundown, HJ, Prostate, CBJ and CFS. Erotic blowing
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Straight black to shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: She was 5’5” with a tight body. I saw coffee a few times and this girl was younger and tighter. Bolts ons and nice butt.
Recommendation: Yes
I suppose that was the girl getting pounded while I was walking out today
So I know there’s 4 handers all the time. But has anyone ever tried to have 2 at the same time here or at Kyoto???
I’m thinking about trying at sky
tried for it at Kyoto many times. You have to pay each girl full price. If you are up to pay them both $180 you will get 2. Unless of course they are busy. Just know going in if you do pay for 2 girls and another gentleman comes in, you are going to get the rush job.
Yeah if another guy comes in, I’ve actually thought about after the first appointment is over as I’m being led to the door and see mom asker to send me to another room for round two. I done that a few years back at I think smile salon or spa 77 in lewisburg. I’ve stopped in that place off and on through the years I know it’s had a few name changes though the years
Originally Posted by AMPluvr
tried for it at Kyoto many times. You have to pay each girl full price. If you are up to pay them both $180 you will get 2. Unless of course they are busy. Just know going in if you do pay for 2 girls and another gentleman comes in, you are going to get the rush job. Originally Posted by paintedbynumbers
I havnt decided yet if I’m going to sky after work or if I may try this Brooke Monroe girl from Florida she looks like some fun to me
Originally Posted by deellesamson
Originally Posted by pittlicker
Originally Posted by deellesamson
Originally Posted by Albedo