Why so few asian providers outside massage parlors?

This has been a burning question I have had for so long. It seems there are many great asian providers in massage parlors. Why so few outside this setting? Just curious….. This newbie will defer to the collective wisdom of the group.
Thanks
This has been a burning question I have had for so long. It seems there are many great asian providers in massage parlors. Why so few outside this setting? Just curious….. This newbie will defer to the collective wisdom of the group.
Thanks Originally Posted by runnerroad

This girl post on STG quite often. Haven't seen any reviews for her on here.
https://omaha.skipthegames.com/femal...e/349798161169
You guys are right. There are some, but not much of a track record for many. I think Xarliah is supposedly retiring soon. I would like more of a regular. Too cautious to hop around.
She has been retiring since I first met her a decade ago. Maybe this time it is for real. Time will tell.
Ahh…. Maybe the retiring thing is not a concern. I will have to take a second look. Thanks!
You guys are right. There are some, but not much of a track record for many. I think Xarliah is supposedly retiring soon. I would like more of a regular. Too cautious to hop around. Originally Posted by runnerroad
If you want a regular why don't you give the local girl a try?
Definitely a good point. A lot of the asian locals I have looked at do not have a long enough track record for me.
Inbox me